Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Moderator: admin

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby xiaahmad » 08 Nov 2010, 08:07

Are you forgetting ur Mirza Mahmud also ran away from Qadian and moved to Rabwah (when he asked ppl to stay in Qadian) so its was not first time that ur leader ran away from one place to another.

As explained yo u Khalid in simple words in those prophecy no where Zia ul Haq mentioned leader dies many have died across the years it was not that he died while on plan to catch Mirza Tahir.
also provide the references of ur images as well

Next u will say Rajiv Ghandhi also died coz of Mirza Ghulam & Sons :)

think please the direct prophecy with name that MGA made(long list of such) failed badly and ur giving us vague prophecy based upon ur assumptions that prohecy was about mirza fulfilled by his followers, no where it says that ur chaliph has to migrate infact the statement says Ghum aur Wahan kay Samdar kay kinarey par (not literal samander etc) also the day mentioned in 10th Muharram not whole month even

so thats the problem with ahmadies they ignore what there leader has written and keep assuming stuff just to satisfy their blind thinking and following.

ppl like khalid are really prime example of such behaviour:

he ignores clearly failed prophecies like:
Atham
Abdul Hakeem
Sana ullah
4 sons long life
Grandson
Train between makkah and madina
Muhammadi begum
80+ year age
74+ year age
Multiple marriage
Marriage to widow
Earth Quake like Qayymat in life time
Birth of Son to his follower
Pigott death in life time
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby A Sadiq » 09 Nov 2010, 07:46

Dear Khalid Nawaz

I have read all your posts very carefully. You wrote as follows:

*** Greatest Prophecy of the time ********************
********************************************************************************
1) A time is about to to come in the future when a pheroo ( a man with the power ) will commit atrocities on the promised messiah jamat . i.e. jamate ahmadiiyat .
That event is to take place with in next 8 years Or 34 Years Or 37 years Or 46 years. Or
near these dates
2) Caliph of the ahmadiiyat had to migrate because of his atrocities.
3) That pheroo will not be able to kill Caliph of the ahmadiyyat
4) God will protect the jamate ahmadiiay
5) Ahmadiyyat will be saved from that Pheroo in the month of the Muharram. That Is like the old pheroo of the hazrat Mossa (as) time , who was killed in the month of the muharam , the new pheroo ( which will show himself in next 46 years by committing atrocities against the ahmadiyyat will be killed in the muharam)

Please produce the exact words of the prophecy from MGA or your K2, which mentions these five points listed by you.

You also wrote:

==================================================================
if the prophecy written in the quran , elucidated in hadith and revealed on the Promissed Messiah (as) and finally approximate date was given in 1945 by the Mirza Basheer Ahmad (rz) , was about the General Zia Ul Haq , then his fate was to be decided ,in the month of the Muharram , according to the hadith.He was to be killed in the month of the muharram , like the old pheroo was killed .
===================================================================

Please show me where in Qur'an is this prophecy written. Please also prove that it is directed at Zia-ul-Haq.
A Sadiq

Postby alithered » 11 Nov 2010, 17:52

its convenient, how the then "caliph" was able to predict zia's death 5 days ahead.. here is what wiki says about zia's death:

"A board of inquiry was set up to investigate the crash. It concluded the most probable cause of the crash was a criminal act of sabotage perpetrated in the aircraft. It also suggested that poisonous gases were released which incapacitated the passengers and crew, which would explain why no Mayday signal was given."

i am tempted to connect a few dots here.. Ahmadi Caliph, like his predecessors, an alleged british agent, working for the downfall of Islam, living in and protected by England, not God, but England, predicts the death of General Zia, Zia dies in a plane crash, the investigation reveals foul play.. maybe the british killed zia, gave their slave, K4, a heads up, i say this merits an investigation.

you know one thing i noticed... unlike ahmadi personalities, the Holy Prophet P.B.U.H was never accused of crime.. they laughed at him, conspired against him, called him crazy (Inauzubillah), a liar, but never was he accused of a crime.. like murder, or conspiracy to murder... hmmmmmm...
The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Your position to me is like the position of Aaron Haroon) to Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me"
Sahih al-Bukhari; Sahih Muslim; Sunan Ibn Majah; Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal;
alithered

Postby alithered » 11 Nov 2010, 17:59

it just sad how ahmadi's try to create similarities between migration by Prophets of Allah and their own leaders... just one thing, the Holy Prophet migrated to Madina where the people were desperate for his guidance, he assumed power and control in Madina.. Moses P.B.U.H also migrated and where he went, he was incharge...

but the funny thing about ahmadi caliph is, he migrated alright, but didnt gain any power,
The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Your position to me is like the position of Aaron Haroon) to Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me"
alithered

Postby khalid nawaz » 13 Nov 2010, 09:57

@al sadiq
i am sorry i cannot answer you for some more days , inshallah shall return after Eid .

though i included all the relevant pages in my post , but if you can read URDU and want to know the background of this prophecy tthen i suggest you to read the tafseer of this surra here

http://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=479&region=T8&CR=
khalid nawaz

Postby khalid nawaz » 13 Nov 2010, 10:00

alithered wrote:its convenient, how the then "caliph" was able to predict zia's death 5 days ahead.. here is what wiki says about zia's death:

"A board of inquiry was set up to investigate the crash. It concluded the most probable cause of the crash was a criminal act of sabotage perpetrated in the aircraft. It also suggested that poisonous gases were released which incapacitated the passengers and crew, which would explain why no Mayday signal was given."

i am tempted to connect a few dots here.. Ahmadi Caliph, like his predecessors, an alleged british agent, working for the downfall of Islam, living in and protected by England, not God, but England, predicts the death of General Zia, Zia dies in a plane crash, the investigation reveals foul play.. maybe the british killed zia, gave their slave, K4, a heads up, i say this merits an investigation.

you know one thing i noticed... unlike ahmadi personalities, the Holy Prophet P.B.U.H was never accused of crime.. they laughed at him, conspired against him, called him crazy (Inauzubillah), a liar, but never was he accused of a crime.. like murder, or conspiracy to murder... hmmmmmm...

you noticed great things. and you have a great mind indeed.

Though i do not have such a great intellectual level, so can you please make me understand that how My caliph was able to know what is going on after the 5 days but GENERAL ZIA UL HAQ , the chief of Army Staff and all of his agencies failed to know it before hand ??????

More over, please do tell me that how my second caliph was able to tell about this event 45 years ago as well.
please do answer me ....
khalid nawaz

Postby alithered » 13 Nov 2010, 10:20

uh... Khalid, yes you do lack intellect... let me clarify it further:

"i said maybe...i said, i am connecting a few dots", so i am speculating, openly, that it is possible, that western intelligence agencies, who i believe to be the masters of the "Caliph", informed the Caliph, before criminally sabotaging Zia's plane. I dont know why God would punish others along with Zia...so it seems more like a conspiracy to take out key pakistani personnel than Gods wrath descending upon Zia and taking out a few others as Collateral Damage. God's targetting system am sure is much more accurate....

more to come after lunch.....
alithered

Postby khalid nawaz » 13 Nov 2010, 10:43

alithered wrote:uh... Khalid, yes you do lack intellect... let me clarify it further:

"i said maybe...i said, i am connecting a few dots", so i am speculating, openly, that it is possible, that western intelligence agencies, who i believe to be the masters of the "Caliph", informed the Caliph, before criminally sabotaging Zia's plane. I dont know why God would punish others along with Zia...so it seems more like a conspiracy to take out key pakistani personnel than Gods wrath descending upon Zia and taking out a few others as Collateral Damage. God's targetting system am sure is much more accurate....

more to come after lunch.....

my dear intelligent boy , i asked a second question as well. would you like to convey me the answer.

but let me show you first a very intelligent man of the past . i.e Pharoah .

Quran tells us

70 So the magicians fell down prostrate. They said: "We believe in the Lord of Harun (Aaron) and Musa (Moses)."
71 [Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] said: "Believe you in him [Musa (Moses)] before I give you permission? Verily he is your chief who has taught you magic. So I will surely cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and I will surely crucify you on the trunks of date-palms, and you shall surely know which of us [I (Fir'aun - Pharaoh) or the Lord of Musa (Moses) (Allah)] can give the severe and more lasting torment."

suraa Taha

Did you see , the pheroo was able to judge in second , like you , that its a conspiracy against his nation. your MAY BE , is no different like his speculation .

come on , No sign have ever come which was not rejected under one pretext or other.
but Showing the same sign have never been the work of Opponents of the prophets.
keep this little thing in mind.

Prophets of the GOD do not just tell single prophecy .
Their prophecies have many branches and this prophecy is one of greatest prophecies in the history of Prophets.

this prophecy started 1400 hundred years ago and culminated on 12th august.1988 .

your failure of ignoring all the other parts and just pin pointing one things tells a lot.
khalid nawaz

Postby alithered » 13 Nov 2010, 11:04

am back after lunch, oo whats this, khalid has pounced.. hehe .. ok lets take this one by one:
my dear intelligent boy , i asked a second question as well. would you like to convey me the answer.

thats shows the the previous post hit a target, at least something was answered.. do you not detect a pattern here. MGAQ prophesises the death of some hindu who is found murdered, K4 prophesises the death of Zia, who dies in a criminally orchestrated plane crash.. i wonder how many opponents' death did the Holy Prophet P.B.U.H predict, ..

now for the second part regarding prophecies...a boring as it is, here goes:

1. your caliph's statement says it would come after x years, OR y years, OR a years.. thats not a prophecy...that a shot in the dark.. and it happened after 42 years... mised by some distance..

alos, if propheciies were a standard, why dont u join Bahai's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1' ... prophecies

more later...
alithered

Postby khalid nawaz » 13 Nov 2010, 11:36

alithered wrote:am back after lunch, oo whats this, khalid has pounced.. hehe .. ok lets take this one by one:

thats shows the the previous post hit a target, at least something was answered.

why not , you did answered but there is one problem your MIGHT BE theroy cannot be used for second caliph at all. because it is highly unlikely that at that time General zia ul haq was even in the army .
do think about it.
i also showed that such speculation are always propagated , what could be a good example other then from quran .
just go over the incident of the hazrat Mosa (as) , which i showed you that hwo one miracle caused a handful of Magician accepting him as the prophet of the GOD , while the Pheroo presented the MIGHT BE theory.

. do you not detect a pattern here. MGAQ prophesises the death of some hindu who is found murdered, K4 prophesises the death of Zia, who dies in a criminally orchestrated plane crash.. i wonder how many opponents' death did the Holy Prophet P.B.U.H predict, ..

now for the second part regarding prophecies...a boring as it is, here goes:

1. your caliph's statement says it would come after x years, OR y years, OR a years.. thats not a prophecy...that a shot in the dark.. and it happened after 42 years... mised by some distance..

alos, if propheciies were a standard, why dont u join Bahai's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1' ... prophecies

more later...

i am not in the mode of telling that how the prophecies of the True Prophets are different from teh false prophecies / speculations.
for some other prophecies of hazrat Messiah Maood (as)
read them here .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecies_of_Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad

well my dear , if you failed to read the hadith which i presented in the start of the thread then go and read it again.

Hazrat Muhammad (saw) presented the prophecy 1400 years ago , but there was given no time frame.
it is because Prophecies generally do not come with the time period tag .

My Second caliph was told by GOD almighty that hazrat Muhammad's (saw) prophecy regarding the killing of a Pheroo will surely occur in maximum of 46 years. and that event did occurred within its time period.

please do not attach unnecessarily conditions that every thing should be done like this and that manner.

this mind set have always caused people to reject the prophets , let you be one more among them ....
khalid nawaz

PreviousNext

Return to Main Discussion Area