Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby khalid nawaz » 22 Dec 2010, 05:11

xiaahmad wrote:yes coz u got no answer to that
other than ur assumptions :)

ohh i do have answer for all , but children cannot understand it
khalid nawaz

Postby xiaahmad » 22 Dec 2010, 06:47

Yes assumptions are there and no sane person can understand those only the blind followers of Mirza & co. can understand those :)
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby alithered » 22 Dec 2010, 18:08

khalid nawaz..

alithered wrote:
ok i will make a prophecy, but you would have to accept me as your divine guide ok...

"in the next post, Khalid Nawaz will use Vowels", and, here is the bait, "in the next post, Khalid Nawaz will admit that MGAQ was a liar or he will die"..

Khalid is afraid and has not accepted my challenge...

make a prophecy , on the name of the GOD ,
say that GOD have talked to you and have told you the prophecy ,
will you dare to do so ,
it is because hazrt messiah Maood (as) claimed the same thing.
it is because hazrat Messiah maood (as) have said that GOD almighty talked with him and he revealed the knowledge of unseen to him .

come on , will you dare to say so ,

but an advice,

never dare do this unless you want to be killed by the hand of the GOD because he says

Dear All, i had prophecised earlier that in his next post, khalid would use vowels, and would reject MGAQ or he would die..

it might appear that i have failed, but if you think so , you are wrong,

the first part of the prophecy got fulfilled as khalid used vowels,
the second part of the prophecy did not come to pass as it was "CONDITIONAL" upon his repentance. In his heart, khalid nawaz has rejected MGA.. his posts are just efforts to parade around to hide his true feelings.. if i am lying, then why did it take Khaid Nawaz so long to reply...

I ask you O members of this forum, is this not a clear sign that my prophecy has come true... ??? (just like many of MGA's prophecies...) :lol:
Last edited by alithered on 22 Dec 2010, 18:15, edited 1 time in total.
The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Your position to me is like the position of Aaron Haroon) to Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me"
Sahih al-Bukhari; Sahih Muslim; Sunan Ibn Majah; Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal;
alithered

Postby alithered » 22 Dec 2010, 18:10

khalid nawaz
what a man you are , what a muslim you are ... that you do not know what quran claims

GOD says

[6:60] وَعِنْدَهٗ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لَا يَعْلَمُهَاۤ اِلَّا هُوَ‌ؕ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِىْ الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ‌ؕ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِنْ وَّرَقَةٍ اِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلَا حَبَّةٍ فِىْ ظُلُمٰتِ الْاَرْضِ وَلَا رَطْبٍ وَّلَا يَابِسٍ اِلَّا فِىْ كِتٰبٍ مُّبِيْنٍ‏
And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them but He. And He knows whatsoever is in the land and in the sea. And there falls not a leaf but He knows it; nor is there a grain in the deep darkness of the earth, nor anything green or dry, but is recorded in a clear Book.

[6:60] اور اس کے پاس غیب کی کنجیاں ہیں جنہیں اس کے سوا اور کوئی نہیں

look over the claim of the GOD

And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them but He.

and you say any man can make prophecies and prophecies are not the prove of the truth of the prophet.
prophecies are the prove that GOD is indeed talking with his messenger .

secially when the prophecy have the roots in the quran and hadith , then no man on the face of the earth can say that such a man have not been proven a truthful due to fulfillment of his prophecy

show me a single man in the history who based his prophecy on the quran and hadith like i have showed you this time

tell me ,
be a man , come in and bring such an example in which a liar foretold a prohecy based on the quran.

will you take this challenge , will you.

but who are you ? whats your worth. ?

nothing , dear nothing.

and look over me , i am the follower of such a man , for whom the heaven and earth give proofs of his truthfulness

this is just a single prophecy and what i am seeing that you guys are unable to say a single thing. nothing is coming out which could prove the mightiness of this prophecy wrong
nothing

is he serious, he thinks i cant show that foretelling the future (even though MGAQ didnt do it) is not evident proof... he has to read the thread again...

i quote myself,
one more thing you need to know about prophecies that even evil, yes, evil the evil people, have made correct prophecies, for example the advisors of Pharoah who prophesised the coming of Moses, would you call them Prophets? would you rather die than lose faith in them???

Khalid, this was in the same post you quoted me from, yet you ignored this point, the sorcerers of Pharoah, correctly prophecised the rise of Moses... now, did God give them divine knowledge...??? you post verses that were revealed to elevate the status of Prophets in a desperate attempt to prove MGA a prophet...

the prophecy regarding zia ul haque, was vague, oddly conditional and not even accurate .....
The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Your position to me is like the position of Aaron Haroon) to Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me"
alithered

Postby alithered » 22 Dec 2010, 18:14

:D .. with khalid nawaz, that happens a lot... all the time infact...
alithered

Postby khalid nawaz » 15 Jan 2011, 07:13

refreshed ,

i would like my reader to re-read this prophecy and look on the events how they were foretold and how they fulfilled as was told.

1) When ahmadies says Piggot repented and he became silent after 1903 and adopted the seclusion . and this lead GOD forgive him in this world . these peoples laugh

2) But when they are shown the clear signs of the GOD being fulfilled, you see them running away

for them if some prophecy does nto fulfill as per their desires , then this is the proof of hazrart Messiah Maood (as) is wrong (nauzu billah )

but when prophecies after prophecies are fulfilled then this is not a proof of his truthfulness

in fact GOD almighty tells us clearly in quran

وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ

And a believing man from among the people of Pharaoh, who concealed his faith, said, “Will you slay a man because he says, ‘My Lord is Allah,’ while he has brought you clear proofs from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be the sin of his lie; but if he is truthful, then some of that which he threatens you with will surely befall you. Certainly Allah guides not one who is a transgressor, and a liar.

Al-Mu'min Chapter 40 : Verse 29

quran tells us the clear rule

1) Prophets bring clear proofs and this prophecy fulfilled years after the death of the promised messiah (as) is among on of such proofs.
2) If he is truthful then SOME OF THAT HE THREATENS YOU SHALL BEFALL ON YOU
khalid nawaz

Postby xiaahmad » 15 Jan 2011, 08:14

Khalid Nawaz trying to cover MGA's failure at prophecy of pigott, alam kabab etc by giving these kinds of assumptions.

I request all to read the thread and see for ur self where Zia ul haq was mentioned by Mirza
the things that happened with zia ul haq how they match with Moses?
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby khalid nawaz » 15 Jan 2011, 09:59

xiaahmad wrote:Khalid Nawaz trying to cover MGA's failure at prophecy of pigott, alam kabab etc by giving these kinds of assumptions.

I request all to read the thread and see for ur self where Zia ul haq was mentioned by Mirza
the things that happened with zia ul haq how they match with Moses?

there is lot of difference between assumptions and proofs

i did not put any assumption for which i have not given the verses of the quran or hadith to corroborate.
this is what every one can see.

if you point my single assertion for which i ahve not provided quranic ayyat or hadith then show me .

else this is your utterly shameless attitude and every one of cult members who do not point towards this attitude are equally share it .
khalid nawaz

Postby alithered » 15 Jan 2011, 10:11

khalid, no doubt that real prophets were given clear proofs, but every prophecy of MGA is "unclear" and full of qualifications..

anyway.. i've been away..but just came and saw that u had posted on this thread.. hoping you would have answered points raised earlier, and about that "GRAND EARTHQUAKE" prophecy...

to which you still havent got the time to reply to...
how convenient...

dont launch a perosnal attack, cause am signing out... but if you are interested in "transcendental philosophy" let me know, i'll guide you... it would be a nice change for you, since we'd be talking about Allah SWT and not MGA.. so its gonna be good that u'd get a break from ahmadi propaganda...
alithered

Postby khalid nawaz » 15 Jan 2011, 11:12

alithered wrote:khalid, no doubt that real prophets were given clear proofs, but every prophecy of MGA is "unclear" and full of qualifications..

absolute nonsense. . . ..

GOD have never made the things crystal clear ever. it is only becasue to judge the people.
when the people fo the Mecca saw the Moon splitting, even then they said this is the work of magic and nothing else.

when the Moses' (as) rod turned into snake , even then few magicians accepted as the miracle. rest denied it .

so the same thing have been repeated now , ,

i see every prophecy of the Promised Messiah clear , and you cannot even see the clear prophecy .

but this is what happened in past and this is what happened now .

anyway.. i've been away..but just came and saw that u had posted on this thread.. hoping you would have answered points raised earlier, and about that "GRAND EARTHQUAKE" prophecy...

why should i ? it is not incubment on me to answer to every one .. every thing is written clearly , read it what i talked earlier, i do not consider you such a scholar that you will be able to present any thing from quran.
for me was to put the things clearly and i have done it to the best of my knowledge ,
i can answer to your question , but i shall not waste time on it .

to which you still havent got the time to reply to...
how convenient...

yes for me that is not of HIGH priority . . so i do not have time. if i got , i shall answer it

by the way you were to answer me on this prophecy of zia ul haq ,

did you said any thing on it ???
khalid nawaz

PreviousNext

Return to Main Discussion Area