Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Moderator: admin

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby unbiased » 24 Nov 2010, 18:13

Khalid Nawaz has posted a very long post on 20 November,2010.Having read most of his posts on different
subjects, in my view, his credibility is minus zero.(-0 ). He has quoted a hadees and its Urdu translation.
Based on 50 year research on Ahmadiyyat I can say that either the hadees is a fabrication or has no relevence
to the issue under discussion. Most Ahmadi writings are a mixture of distortion of facts, deception and untruth. Zia ul Haq's and any other person's death is a matter of Divine Will and not depending on the whims
of Ahmadis and Ahmadiyyat.
In this post he writes " It was predicted that in the next 45 years a sign for the truthfullness of ......is going
to come.That sign will either come :
1.in eight years
2.34 year
3.37 years
4.46 years
there shall come sign or 4 different signs in which Jamate Ahmadiyya....... ......victory over the opponents"
"Our final victorty that is MAJORITY OVER all other sects will come in 300 years but God will show a great
sign of the truthfullness of ...........in those 4 years or very near to it."
Liars always get trapped in the web of their lies. This post is a prime example .
This post provides clear evidence that Ahmadiyyat is the religion followed by Ahmadis. They try to use Islam
to propogate their cult.
unbiased
 
Posts: 122
Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 07:45

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby unbiased » 25 Nov 2010, 18:39

The Hadees quoted in this post is a FABRICATION. There is no hadees relevant to the "death of Zia"
The Holy Quran is Divine REVELATION to the Holy Prophet Muhammad and deals with matters of real
importance and significance for mankind. Zia ul Haq's death is not one of them. Muslim members of this forum know very well that there is NO TRUTH IN AHMADIYYAT, NONE WHATSOEVER.The author of this
post is guilty of attempting to keep on decieving his fellow Ahmadis. He starts with a Hadees,mentions
a Sura of the Quran and finaly comes to the point-one of MGA's ilhams/dreams or ?. A sign ..........
will ........ in 4 years, eight years,37 years,46 years.....!! Is that an example of "TRUTH"?
unbiased
 
Posts: 122
Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 07:45

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby alithered » 26 Nov 2010, 13:36

ok i will make a prophecy, but you would have to accept me as your divine guide ok...

"in the next post, Khalid Nawaz will use Vowels", and, here is the bait, "in the next post, Khalid Nawaz will admit that MGAQ was a liar or he will die"..


Khalid is afraid and has not accepted my challenge...
The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Your position to me is like the position of Aaron Haroon) to Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me"
Sahih al-Bukhari; Sahih Muslim; Sunan Ibn Majah; Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal;
alithered
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 10 Nov 2010, 10:40

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby khalid nawaz » 21 Dec 2010, 08:14

unbiased wrote:Khalid Nawaz has posted a very long post on 20 November,2010.Having read most of his posts on different
subjects, in my view, his credibility is minus zero.(-0 ). He has quoted a hadees and its Urdu translation.
Based on 50 year research on Ahmadiyyat I can say that either the hadees is a fabrication or has no relevence




well not only the hadith is authentic and present in the hadith book , but it is relevance to this topic and prophecy 100 percent.

infact , it is the haidth on which the prophecy was made and it completed and proved that ahmadiyyat is indeed the true islam and GOD stand by ahmadiyyat .





to the issue under discussion. Most Ahmadi writings are a mixture of distortion of facts, deception and untruth. Zia ul Haq's and any other person's death is a matter of Divine Will and not depending on the whims
of Ahmadis and Ahmadiyyat.



zia ul haq death is not a matter of whims, it was foretold 45 years before that a man will come and will commit atrocities on the ahmadies and khalifa tul massiah have to leave the country and then that man will be killed on the month of muharam

this happened and it proved the truthfulness of the ahmadiyyat beyond any doubt ......

is there any eye to see it ?
is there any heart to feel it ?
is there any one who learn the truth ?
or all of you have become dumb over such a prophecy ?

In this post he writes " It was predicted that in the next 45 years a sign for the truthfullness of ......is going
to come.That sign will either come :
1.in eight years
2.34 year
3.37 years
4.46 years
there shall come sign or 4 different signs in which Jamate Ahmadiyya....... ......victory over the opponents"
"Our final victorty that is MAJORITY OVER all other sects will come in 300 years but God will show a great
sign of the truthfullness of ...........in those 4 years or very near to it."
Liars always get trapped in the web of their lies. This post is a prime example .



do any one have the idea what this man have said , and how i have been trapped ? any one ?


This post provides clear evidence that Ahmadiyyat is the religion followed by Ahmadis. They try to use Islam
to propogate their cult.



what an intellectual comment , what a scholar this man is ,

can anyone tell me that what this man have just wrote ?? ? what he wrote ???
khalid nawaz
 
Posts: 738
Joined: 18 Nov 2009, 14:39

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby khalid nawaz » 21 Dec 2010, 08:19

unbiased wrote:The Hadees quoted in this post is a FABRICATION. There is no hadees relevant to the "death of Zia"
The Holy Quran is Divine REVELATION to the Holy Prophet Muhammad and deals with matters of real
importance and significance for mankind. Zia ul Haq's death is not one of them. Muslim members of this forum know very well that there is NO TRUTH IN AHMADIYYAT, NONE WHATSOEVER.The author of this
post is guilty of attempting to keep on decieving his fellow Ahmadis. He starts with a Hadees,mentions
a Sura of the Quran and finaly comes to the point-one of MGA's ilhams/dreams or ?. A sign ..........
will ........ in 4 years, eight years,37 years,46 years.....!! Is that an example of "TRUTH"?



a person , when loses any senses will talk as my Unbiased is talking ,

i quoted the quran
i quoted the hadith ,
i quoted the revelaiton of the promiseed messiah
i quoted the revelation of My second caliph
i quoted the dream of my fourth caliph

and i proved that how all these things told us about the knowledge of future events and GOD says in the quran


3:180] مَا كَانَ اللّٰهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ عَلٰى مَاۤ اَنْتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتّٰى يَمِيْزَ الْخَبِيْثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ‌ؕ وَمَا كَانَ اللّٰهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَ لٰكِنَّ اللّٰهَ يَجْتَبِىْ مِنْ رُّسُلِهٖ مَنْ يَّشَآءُ‌ فَاٰمِنُوْا بِاللّٰهِ وَرُسُلِهٖ‌ۚ وَاِنْ تُؤْمِنُوْا وَتَتَّقُوْا فَلَـكُمْ اَجْرٌ عَظِيْمٌ‏
Allah would not leave the believers as you are, until He separated the wicked from the good. Nor would Allah reveal to you the unseen. But Allah chooses of His Messengers whom He pleases. Believe, therefore, in Allah and His Messengers. If you believe and be righteous, you shall have a great reward.



Promised Messiah was the prophet of teh GOD , that is why GOD told him about this event and that is the truth of any religion .....

where is your GOD that have told you a single thing in past 100 years
and
look and see on my GOD that TOLD us about his unseen and then the subsequent events proved his truth .

Ahmadiyyat zinda Baaad

Allah O Akbar,

we are victorious
khalid nawaz
 
Posts: 738
Joined: 18 Nov 2009, 14:39

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby khalid nawaz » 21 Dec 2010, 08:23

alithered wrote:
ok i will make a prophecy, but you would have to accept me as your divine guide ok...

"in the next post, Khalid Nawaz will use Vowels", and, here is the bait, "in the next post, Khalid Nawaz will admit that MGAQ was a liar or he will die"..


Khalid is afraid and has not accepted my challenge...


make a prophecy , on the name of the GOD ,
say that GOD have talked to you and have told you the prophecy ,
will you dare to do so ,
it is because hazrt messiah Maood (as) claimed the same thing.
it is because hazrat Messiah maood (as) have said that GOD almighty talked with him and he revealed the knowledge of unseen to him .

come on , will you dare to say so ,

but an advice,

never dare do this unless you want to be killed by the hand of the GOD because he says


[69:45] وَلَوْ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيْنَا بَعْضَ الْاَقَاوِيْلِۙ‏
[69:45] And if he had forged and attributed any sayings to Us,

[69:46] لَاَخَذْنَا مِنْهُ بِالْيَمِيْنِۙ‏
[69:46] We would surely have seized him by the right hand,

[69:47] ثُمَّ لَقَطَعْنَا مِنْهُ الْوَتِيْنَ ۖ‏
[69:47] And then surely We would have severed his life-artery,

[69:48] فَمَا مِنْكُمْ مِّنْ اَحَدٍ عَنْهُ حَاجِزِيْنَ‏
[69:48] And not one of you could have held Us off from him.



dare you to do so , dare you to speak and attribute a lie and then we shall see can i accept you a divine guide,
especially when you are taking permission from me to make such assertion . .
khalid nawaz
 
Posts: 738
Joined: 18 Nov 2009, 14:39

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby khalid nawaz » 21 Dec 2010, 08:37

alithered wrote:Therefore, in short, to make my point clear, a failed prophecy is the sign of a false prophet, whereas a fulfilled prophecy is NOT and NEVER has been the "primary" sign of a True Prophet. MGA's prophecies, failed and failed miserably, those you call true, are again, veeery subjective and generalized, and of course, conditional.. same applies to the prophecies of Bahaullah, "Napolean will Fall", ofcourse at some point that was bound to happen..
.



what a man you are , what a muslim you are ... that you do not know what quran claims

GOD says

[6:60] وَعِنْدَهٗ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لَا يَعْلَمُهَاۤ اِلَّا هُوَ‌ؕ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِىْ الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ‌ؕ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِنْ وَّرَقَةٍ اِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلَا حَبَّةٍ فِىْ ظُلُمٰتِ الْاَرْضِ وَلَا رَطْبٍ وَّلَا يَابِسٍ اِلَّا فِىْ كِتٰبٍ مُّبِيْنٍ‏
And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them but He. And He knows whatsoever is in the land and in the sea. And there falls not a leaf but He knows it; nor is there a grain in the deep darkness of the earth, nor anything green or dry, but is recorded in a clear Book.

[6:60] اور اس کے پاس غیب کی کنجیاں ہیں جنہیں اس کے سوا اور کوئی نہیں



look over the claim of the GOD

And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them but He.

and you say any man can make prophecies and prophecies are not the prove of the truth of the prophet.
prophecies are the prove that GOD is indeed talking with his messenger .

secially when the prophecy have the roots in the quran and hadith , then no man on the face of the earth can say that such a man have not been proven a truthful due to fulfillment of his prophecy

show me a single man in the history who based his prophecy on the quran and hadith like i have showed you this time

tell me ,
be a man , come in and bring such an example in which a liar foretold a prohecy based on the quran.

will you take this challenge , will you.

but who are you ? whats your worth. ?

nothing , dear nothing.

and look over me , i am the follower of such a man , for whom the heaven and earth give proofs of his truthfulness

this is just a single prophecy and what i am seeing that you guys are unable to say a single thing. nothing is coming out which could prove the mightiness of this prophecy wrong
nothing
khalid nawaz
 
Posts: 738
Joined: 18 Nov 2009, 14:39

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby xiaahmad » 21 Dec 2010, 09:08

Khalid again as asked before where the hell it talks about ZIA UL HAQ???

its funny that here ur talking about prophecies as proof of truthfulness but all the failed prophecies I mentioned u didnt dare to comment on them

and here this prophecy which u created out of ur assumption ur talking about it lol
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 18:08

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby khalid nawaz » 21 Dec 2010, 15:17

xiaahmad wrote:Khalid again as asked before where the hell it talks about ZIA UL HAQ???

its funny that here ur talking about prophecies as proof of truthfulness but all the failed prophecies I mentioned u didnt dare to comment on them

and here this prophecy which u created out of ur assumption ur talking about it lol


i can show only pity for you
khalid nawaz
 
Posts: 738
Joined: 18 Nov 2009, 14:39

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby xiaahmad » 21 Dec 2010, 17:33

yes coz u got no answer to that
other than ur assumptions :)
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 18:08

PreviousNext

Return to Main Discussion Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron