Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Moderator: admin

Re: Zia ul haq death, A great prophecy for ahmadiyyat truth

Postby alithered » 15 Jan 2011, 15:09

by the way you were to answer me on this prophecy of zia ul haq ,

did you said any thing on it ???

repeatedly...

why should i ? it is not incubment on me to answer to every one .. every thing is written clearly , read it what i talked earlier, i do not consider you such a scholar that you will be able to present any thing from quran.
for me was to put the things clearly and i have done it to the best of my knowledge ,
i can answer to your question , but i shall not waste time on it .

but about the earthquake, you yourself admitted that you have a lot of questions to answer, and you yourself promised to reply, ...
alithered wrote:
khalid, no doubt that real prophets were given clear proofs, but every prophecy of MGA is "unclear" and full of qualifications..

absolute nonsense. . . ..

khalid, i wa quoting from the ayah you posted... that prophets are given "CLEAR" proofs...

Logic 101 classes are being held for ahmadis at my place.. free of cost for khalid... interested?
The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Your position to me is like the position of Aaron Haroon) to Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me"
Sahih al-Bukhari; Sahih Muslim; Sunan Ibn Majah; Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal;
alithered

Postby A Sadiq » 15 Jan 2011, 19:17

alithered wrote:khalid, no doubt that real prophets were given clear proofs, but every prophecy of MGA is "unclear" and full of qualifications..

And khalid nawaz replied:

absolute nonsense. . . ..
GOD have never made the things crystal clear ever.

Look at his audacity. According to him, MGA's prophecies are clear, but Allah's are not. Astaghfirullah.
A Sadiq

Postby shahid » 15 Jan 2011, 20:24

"GOD have never made the things crystal clear ever"

And this is why you are a Mirzai, and we are Muslims.
shahid

Postby khalid nawaz » 05 May 2011, 19:22

refreshed

I have with me the sermons of the june 1988 (when mubhila challenge was given ) till the sermon of 12 august in which My caliph was told by the God that God will punish the Gernarl Zia shortly. and many sermons after it.
I am so busy , but when i will become free , I shall upload them to show to you what happened to the nations which stand against the ahmadiyyat .

from 1984 till today , what happened to pakistan and how much pakistan degraded AND FROM 1984 till today how much blessing ahmadiyyat God is enough for showing with whom God is standing . but quran says there are lot of people whose hearts are sealed and they cannot see the truth.

I wonder is there a single person on your side who can see the truth ??
khalid nawaz

Postby Abu Sayf » 05 May 2011, 19:24

khalid nawaz wrote:refreshed

I have with me the sermons of the june 1988 (when mubhila challenge was given ) till the sermon of 12 august in which My caliph was told by the God that God will punish the Gernarl Zia shortly. and many sermons after it.
I am so busy , but when i will become free , I shall upload them to show to you what happened to the nations which stand against the ahmadiyyat .

from 1984 till today , what happened to pakistan and how much pakistan degraded AND FROM 1984 till today how much blessing ahmadiyyat God is enough for showing with whom God is standing . but quran says there are lot of people whose hearts are sealed and they cannot see the truth.

Do you know who Illias Suttar is?
Abu Sayf

Postby khalid nawaz » 05 May 2011, 19:35

Abu Sayf wrote:
khalid nawaz wrote:refreshed

Do you know who Illias Suttar is?

ohh yeah I know . ..

any problem ???

i am smelling that now when you have find no answer for this prophecy then use the best tactics that is , start discussing the irrelevant things
go ahead .. . .
khalid nawaz

Postby xiaahmad » 05 May 2011, 21:28

Khalid where Zia ul Haq was mentioned?

Its funny that Ahmadies ignore the prophecies regarding Sana ullah, Pigot, Atham, Patialvi etc who were mentioned with name

and give us these assumptions of their :) which have been refuted

and then Khalid getting pleasure from Pakistan situation shows tat Ahmadies cant THINK BEYOND PAKISTAN
like Mirza was unable to think beyond Punjab much
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby alithered » 06 May 2011, 07:18

O come on, are we going to go over all this again..
come up with something new please...

Try finding a link between some vague prophecy and Bin Laden's assassination now, that would be interesting..

we've shot down this before khalid.. don't waste our time..
The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Your position to me is like the position of Aaron Haroon) to Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me"
Sahih al-Bukhari; Sahih Muslim; Sunan Ibn Majah; Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal;
alithered

Postby khalid nawaz » 17 Aug 2016, 12:34

Bumping this topic again on this day as this is the day i.e. 17 of August when God showed us his great sign. Alhumdullillah.
khalid nawaz

Previous

Return to Main Discussion Area