jam-e-zad-ishq

Moderator: admin

jam-e-zad-ishq

Postby siddiqui.s » 22 May 2008, 22:12

As salaam Aleikum,

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me an insight on this drug-addiction of a so-called 'Nabi'.

Jazakum Allah Khairan
siddiqui.s

Re: jam-e-zad-ishq

Postby Pleezing One » 23 May 2008, 14:28

Jam-e-zad-Ishq

A recepie to improve man's power or to cure impotancy which Mirza sahb complained of. The detailed ingredients are mentioned in Seerat-ul-Mahdi which I will try to post here. Its ingredients contain opium. Mirza followers of the time try to give it a " divine twist" and called it could be ILHAMI. Have a look at this post copied from Translation of Seerat ul mahdi available on this website's main page:

http://files.qern.org/qarchives/misc/Se ... ahdi_3.pdf
page pdf 58/316
Narration no. 569

" Dr Mir Ismail stated to me that late Hafiz Kahdim Ali, servent of hz Masih Moud (mgaq) stated that when mgaq got married second time, he flet weakness in his powers due to long time in celebacy and hard works. Upon this he got "revealed prescription" which is known as "zad-e-Jam Ishq" prepared and used.

So, that prescription proved to be full of blessings. Hz Khalifa 1 used to say that I gave that prescription to a wealthy childless man. He got baby boy by grace of God and he presented me with diamond bengals."

After that there are ingredients of the prescription that includes opium.

And there is a statement, " There are two sayings about the prescription being devinely revealed, either this prescription was devinely revealed or someone told this to mgaq and a divine revealtion recommended its use.. Allah knows better"
Pleezing One

Postby siddiqui.s » 23 May 2008, 15:00

Jazakum Allah Khairan, brother! =)
siddiqui.s

Postby Tayyebeh » 23 May 2008, 16:19

:shock: The more I learn about Mirza the more I'm disgusted by him.

BTW Pleezing One today I asked my friend if he had read "Seerat Ul-Mahdi" and he denied it, so it seems it's true that most Ahmadys have never actually taken a look at that book.
Tayyebeh

Postby siddiqui.s » 23 May 2008, 17:11

I agree with you, Sister Tayyebeh! He sure disgusts me!

Even I asked my Ahmadi friend if he has ever read the Seerat ul Mahdi, and he said he hasn't, and he told me that he'll get me copy of it so that I can read it and learn about Mirza's character, and supposedly get impressed and take the bait! Haha! Like that'll ever happen! I do plan to read it Insha Allah, but with the intention of being able to point out the flaws in him.
siddiqui.s

Postby Tayyebeh » 23 May 2008, 17:17

I said to him I would like to read it and he now wants to get me a translated version of it, he bragged how they have their own language professors to do it.

I find it funny how they've never read a biography of Mirza yet claim to be his followers.
Tayyebeh

Postby Pleezing One » 23 May 2008, 17:25

Sis sidra

If you can read URDU, please click these links to go to Seeratul mahdi. You will hear directly from horse's mouth. Please bear in mind that the book is a collection of narration that talk about Mirza's conduct in daily life. It was complied by Mirza Bashir M A ( son of Mirza ghulam Qadiani) who collected narrations from Mirza's wife and his close associates.

http://files.qern.org/qarchives/misc/Se ... ahdi_1.pdf
http://files.qern.org/qarchives/misc/Se ... ahdi_2.pdf
http://files.qern.org/qarchives/misc/Se ... ahdi_3.pdf
Pleezing One

Postby siddiqui.s » 23 May 2008, 17:32

Jazakum Allah Khairan brother!

I'll definitely read them Insha Allah!
siddiqui.s

Postby AhmedC » 28 Dec 2014, 18:10

AhmedC