Questions!

Moderator: admin

Questions!

Postby wanting2leave » 03 Jun 2015, 18:46

Asalamu Alaikum,

I am 17 year old and born ahmadi, it has been running in my family for approximately 7 generations. For a couple of years I have never found peace with Ahmadiyyat and have always doubted it. Not only the religious views but also the controllative manner of the jamaat itself. I have Reverted back to Islam Alhamdulilah.

i am posting this because i still have a few questions i found on alislam.org:

1) how can Isa (as) not have passed away when in the Quran it says all Prophets have passed away before? (Al-Imran chapter 3 verse 144)

The son of Mary had died long before and it is an established fact that the dead can never return to this world, (The Quran, 21:95) and every soul shall taste death. So how can Isa (as) ascend to heaven? Ahmadis beleive that Isa (as) passed away like every other Prophet and got buried in kashmir (http://www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/) , and Mirza ghulam Ahmad came back in the likeness of Isa (as) as foretold

3) Abu Hurayrahh used to say that one prayer performed in the Messenger of God's Mosque (in Madinah) is more blessed than a thousand prayers performed in other mosques except the Sacred Mosque (in Makkahh). This is because the Messenger of God is the last (akhir) of the prophets and his mosque is the last (akhir) of the mosques (built by prophets). (Muslim, kitab al-hajj, bab fadl al-salah bi masjid Makkahh wa al-Madinah).

The tradition in Muslim goes on to discuss whether the part about the last mosque Abu Hurayrah added himself or he is quoting the Prophet. The tradition has in view three mosques: the Sacred Mosque in Makkah (connected with Abraham), the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem (connected with the Israelite figures), the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah. The third of these mosques is the last because the Prophet is the last prophet. Ahmadis, say that just as "the last mosque" does not mean that there were no mosques built after the mosque of Madinah, similarly "the last prophet" does not mean that there will be no prophet after Muhammad. But then what does the word "last" (akhir) mean? It is said that the word means something like "most excellent" so they say that the meaning of khatem when the Hadith say Prophet Muhammed SAW is khatam un nabiyeen it means he is the most excellent prophet but another subordinate prophet can come who doesn’t bring a new law but teaches the same teachings in the Quran. Im just confused about this, is it true?

4) Ahmadis say that the reformer of the 14th century who will restore faith is mirza ghulam Ahmad, is that true? "Verily God will appoint for this Ummat in the beginning of every century, one who will restore for it its faith." (Abu Dawood, Kitabul Fitan) Ummat-e-Muslema has been promised that God will appoint for it in the beginning of every century, one who will restore its faith for it. Consequently, this promise had been fulfilled in the past 13 centuries with the advent of Mujaddideen--regenerators, who were distinguished exemplars of Islam, and played a very important part in spreading and establishing Islam:

1st century Umar Bin Abdul Aziz

2nd century Imam Shafi'i; Imam Ahmad Bin Hanbal

3rd century Abu Sharh & Abul Hasan al-Ash'ari

4th century Abu Ubaidullah of Neshapur & Qazi Abu Bakr Baqilani

5th century Imam Al-Ghazali

6th century Al-Sayyid Abdul Qadir Jeelani

7th century Imam Ibn Taimiyyah & Khwaja Mueen-ud Din Chishti

8th century Ibn Hajar Asqalani & Saleh Bin Umar

9th century Imam Suyuti

10th century Muhammad Tahir Gujrati

11th century Al-Sheikh Ahmad of Sirhand, Mujaddid Alf Thani

12th century Shah Wali Allah Muhaddath Dehlavi

13th century Syed Ahmad Barelvi ( https://www.alislam.org/library/links/00000087.html )

"The advent of Messiah and Mahdi shall take place in the concluding years of the thirteenth century A.H. and in the beginning of the 14th century A.H. This is what the divines of the Ummah deduced from these traditions. Consequently, Nawab Siddiq Hasan Khan of Bhopal stated in his book written at the close of 13th century:

"And at the head of the fourteenth century to which there are still ten more years to go, if the advent of Mahdi and the descent of Jesus takes place, they will be the Mujaddid and Mujtahid."(Hujajul Kiraman, pp. 135-139)

Nawab Nurul Hasan, the son of Nawab Siddiq Hasan Khan, in his book Iqtarabus Sa'at, written in the beginning of the 14th century, stated on page 221:

"In accordance with this calculation the Mahdi should have appeared in the 13th century, but the century elapsed and the Mahdi has not come. Now we are almost in the 14th century and even six months have passed of it since this book was written. Probably God will favor us with His Grace, Equity, Mercy and Generosity; and the Mahdi may appear within four to six years."

The late Khawaja Hasan Nizami, after his tour of the Islamic countries wrote:

"All the divines and saintly people with whom I met during my tour of the Islamic countries, I found them anxiously awaiting for the Imam Mahdi. A Khalifa of Sheikh Sanosi went up to the extent of saying that the Imam Mahdi shall appear in this very year--1331 A.H." (Ahl-Hadith, January 26, 1912)" https://www.alislam.org/library/links/00000087.html

5) Is this hadith and sign true? Ive researched and it says that this hadith is weak, but when I asked ahmadis they said this hadith was accepted by Islamic scholars before mirza ghulam ahmad claimed to be the imam Mahdi but is now rejected because they don’t want to accept mirza ghulam ahmad as the imam mahdi

Hazrat Imam Baqar Muhammad bin Ali ra has narrated the following Hadees (saying of the Holy Prophet Muhammad sa)

For our Mahdi (Divine Reformer) there are two signs which have never appeared before since the creation of the heavens and the earth, namely the moon will be eclipsed on the first night in Ramazan and the sun will be eclipsed in its middle, and these signs have not appeared since God created the heavens and the earth. (Dar-e-Qatni, Vol. 1, P. 188)

The dates of the possible lunar and solar eclipses can happen on 13, 14, 15 and 27, 28, 29 respectively of the Islamic calendar. When mirza ghulam ahmad claimed to be Imam Mahdi afterwards in the month of Ramadhan the eclipse happened on the 13 and 28 of Ramadhan, 13th Ramadhan is the first of the nights of the possible lunar eclipse and 28th is the middle on of the dates of the possible solar eclipse, so is this prophecy fulfilled because he claimed to be imam Mahdi before the eclipse he didn’t know they were going to happen and is this sign true??

6) Ahmadis say that mirza ghulam Ahmas was the Imam Mahdi and also the Promised Messiah- they beleive Imam Mahdi and Isa (as) returning (promissed Messiah) are the same person and there proof are as follows:

"Verily God will appoint for this Ummat in the beginning of every century, one who will restore for it its faith." (Abu Dawood, Kitabul Fitan)

"And I swear by the Lord who holds my life in His hands that the son of Mary shall surely appear among you as just arbiter and shall break the cross, annihilate the swine and abolish Jazia." ( Sahih Bukhari, Kitab Bad'ul Khalq, Bab Nazooli Isa Bin Maryam )

"What will be your condition when the son of Mary will descend among you and he will be your Imam from among yourselves." (Sahih Bukhari, Kitabul Anbiya)

"There is no Mahdi except Isa." (Ibn Maja, Bab Shiddatuz Zaman)

"Whosoever lives from among you shall meet Isa, son of Mary who is Imam, Mahdi, Arbiter and Judge." (Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal, Vol. 2, p. 411)

"When one thousand and two hundred and forty years will pass, God will raise Mahdi." (An-Najmus Saqih, Vol. 2, p. 209)

"His descent in later ages will be with a different body." (Tafsir Araisul Bayan, Vol. 1, p. 262)

Another scholar has also thrown light on the subject when he says:

"Some believe that the soul of Jesus will manifest in Mahdi and the descent only means his Buruz." (Iqtibasul Anwar by Sheikh Muhammad Akram Sabri, p. 52)

"In pondering over the above traditions one is bound to come to the veritable conclusion that: 1. The Mahdi is no other than the Messiah. To think that the Messiah and the Mahdi are two different persons is wrong as is clear from the above traditions No. 4 & 5" https://www.alislam.org/library/links/00000087.html
7) The Jews Rabbis were waiting for Prophet Elias (as) to come back physically but he didnt, he came back as John (as). John (as) came back in the likeliness od Prophet Elias (as), this way ahmadis beleive that mirza ghulam ahmad came back in the likeleness of Isa (as), is this true??

8) after Prophethood there shall be Khilafat (24:56, and Hadtih Masnad Ahmad and Hadith Kanzul Ummal first chapter hadith no.3224) how comes ahmadis have khilafat if they are wrong? (Ahmadi source: http://www.alislam.org/topics/khilafat/ )

“Over a century ago, Ahmad(as) reminded his followers of God’s promise to safeguard the message of Islam through khilafat (the spiritual institution of successorship to prophethood). It believes that only spiritual successorship can uphold the true values of Islam and unite humanity. Five spiritual leaders have succeeded Ahmad(as) since his demise in 1908. It’s fifth and current spiritual head, Mirza Masroor Ahmad, resides in the United Kingdom. Under the leadership of its spiritual successors, Ahmadiyya Muslim Community has now built over 15,000 mosques, over 500 schools, and over 30 hospitals. It has translated the Holy Quran into over 70 languages. It propagates the true teachings of Islam and the message of peace and tolerance through a twenty-four hour satellite television channel (MTA), the Internet (alislam.org) and print (Islam International Publications). It has been at the forefront of worldwide disaster relief through an independent charitable organization, Humanity First.” (http://www.alislam.org/introduction/index.html)

9) Did previous Prophets curse or swear at bad people? bad people like didnt follow God and worshiped idols and does it say swears/curses in the Quran ?

10) Hazrat Ayeshara, whose position is well known, says: "Say he is the Seal of the Prophets but do not say that there is no prophet after him". (Takmala Majmaul Bihar, p. 88)

Is this saying true?

12) Mirza ghulam Ahmad claimed to be Imam mahdi and promissed messiah and things I am confused about are:

· if Prophet makes false claim then they would die an unatural death (as stated in the Quran in chapter 69 verse 45-48) but mirza ghulam Ahmad was not killed he died natural death (by weakness due to Diarrhea)

· He wrote over 80 books and tens of thousands of letters, delivered hundreds of lectures, and engaged in scores of public debates

· quiet a few hadith match upto him

· his followers have grown from 40 at the start to tens of million and his message is getting across to the corners of the earth to 200 countries ("The time is approaching when God will grant worldwide popularity to this Movement and this dispensation will spread in the East and the West and the North and the South, and in the world. Islam and this Movement will become synonymous terms. This is a revelation from God on high for Whom nothing is impossible." (Tohfa Golarawia, by Hazrat Ahmad, the Promised Messiah, p. 56)), jus like Prophet Muhammed SAW had a few followers at the start in one country and now has Ma shaa Allah grown to about 1.6 billion spread around the world,

· Mirza ghulam Ahmad said that after 300 years his ahmadiyya jamaat would be the dominating muslim jamaat, and after 100 years the followers has grown from 40 to tens of millions so would it grow and be dominating in 200 years?

· Ahmadis hav khilafat, the khilafas are guiding them, they have unity because of one leader (present khilifa is mirza Masroor Ahmad) who unite ahmadis and say the Muslims need unity which they have

· ahmadis are getitng persecuted and declared by fatwa as non muslim, all this persuction is similar to Prophet Muhammad SAW time and previous Prophets so are all these signs a coincidence??

I will appreciate it alot if you could answer these questions

Walikum Asalam
wanting2leave

Re: Questions!

Postby rationalist » 13 Jun 2015, 20:37

Can we start with the first question??

Thats easy..the word "all" doesnt exist in the Arabic...Ahmadis are purposely adding it, no other Islamic scholar used the word ALL here..

Hence, that is debunked..
"Ahmadiyyat robbed me, didnt educate me properly"
rationalist

Re: Questions!

Postby OpenedEyes » 19 Jul 2015, 09:39

Quick reply as I don't have much time:

In regards to the ahmadis being persecuted, in recent weeks the UN has declared the Rohingya Muslims as Single most persecuted minority in the entire world!

Ahmadis aren't even anywhere close to that! So the same argument they use could then be used for the rohingyas. Ahmadiyyat is dying on every level and at every angle.
OpenedEyes

Return to Main Discussion Area