* * Question * * Africa Trade & Industrial Corporation ?

Moderator: admin

* * Question * * Africa Trade & Industrial Corporation ?

Postby logic » 23 Nov 2014, 01:14

Salaam to All :)

I hope you are well.

Does anyone have any idea what this company is : http://bizzy.co.uk/uk/02344464/africa-t ... orporation

This company is registered to the Jamaat's Deer Park Road address. The current directors are amongst the most senior members of Jamaat Ahmadiyya. They are Abdul Baqi Arshad sahib, Munir-ud-Din Shams sahib (also chair of MTA) and Mirza Mahmood Ahmad sahib (finance controller of Jamaat and relative of Hazoor). Rafiq Hayat sahib was previously a director but this was terminated in 2010. Here is a list of the other directors who were involved from the start including the late great Saqi sahib who always used to tell people to straighten the lines in namaaz ! https://www.duedil.com/company/02344464 ... ted/people

This company was set up on 07 February 1989 making it over 25 years old. Its inception was therefore obviously during the 4th Khalifa's time. This company is owned by T J Holdings SA of Switzerland. Who are T J Holdings SA ? ? ? Under the industry heading they are "Agents involved in the sale of a variety of goods". I'm not great on financial stuff especially something like the next link where there are a whole load of figures : https://www.duedil.com/company/02344464 ... financials - I can see in June 2012 there were assets of £123,000 and in June 2013 there were assets of £84,000 It looks as though there is also some sort of mortgage outstanding. On the right hand side of the last link you can also see that T J Holdings SA is a 99% shareholder in this company and Abdul Baqi sahib is 1% Shareholder.

My questions are what is this company Africa Trade & Industrial Corporation. The lastest return was filed on 11 June 2014 so obviously this company is still trading. What connection does this have with Jamaat Ahmadiyya and which funds have been used for it over the past 25 years. It states they are "Agents involved in the sale of a variety of goods" - What are those goods they sell ? Who do they sell them to ? Who are T J Holdings of Switzerland, the parent company that 99% owns this. Remember this company is registered to the Jamaat's address of 22 Deer Park Road, Morden and was previously registered at the Jamaat's address of Hardwick's Way in Wandsworth. Does anyone have and idea at all . . . . ?
logic

Re: * * Question * * Africa Trade & Industrial Corporation ?

Postby Zohaib » 27 Nov 2014, 07:11

I think they are selling religion, most likely this company might be using for oversea black money transaction under name of trading,
Zohaib

Re: * * Question * * Africa Trade & Industrial Corporation ?

Postby logic » 30 Nov 2014, 14:22

Brother Zohaib,

You may be right. Something doesn't seem right. When I first saw this company I gave it the benefit of the doubt and thought that maybe it is some sort of company to send goods from here to other jamaats in Africa ie. Jamaati books etc.

Thinking more deeply I am not so sure given the track record of Jamaat and finances. This company that has been established for 25 years seems to be shrouded in secrecy. The parent company owning a 99% share, TJ Holdings SA, is based in Switzerland which is a country famous for its banking and for being a tax haven. It is a Private Limited Company and therefore making me think that why is not instead part of the Jamaat in one of its charitable arms ? Why does it look like as if it is an actual trading company like for example Sainsburys is ?

Hmmm . . . .
logic

Return to Main Discussion Area