Mushrikeen Mujaddids!

Moderator: admin

Mushrikeen Mujaddids!

Postby Hussain » 26 Nov 2012, 17:15

EDIT: A blog has been made for this post: http://thecult.info/blog/2012/12/08/the ... mujadidds/

Yes you heard it right... Is there such a thing? What is a mujaddid, well taking the simple entry from wikipedia a mujaddid is one who "appears at the turn of every century of the Islamic calendar to revive Islam, remove from it any extraneous elements and restore it to its pristine purity."

I think we can all agree with this, that a mujaddid is one who restores Islam to its pristine purity right? In other words his aqeeda is on the correct path.

What is a mushrik? One who associates, invokes or worships beings other than or with Allah (SWT), so basically a polytheist.

These two are obviously mutually exclusive. The term mushrik mujadid within itself is an oxymoron, yet this exists in Ahmadiyya! Here is a quote from the their website:

Ummat-e-Muslema has been promised that God will appoint for it in the beginning of every century, one who will restore its faith for it. Consequently, this promise had been fulfilled in the past 13 centuries with the advent of Mujaddideen--regenerators, who were distinguished exemplars of Islam, and played a very important part in spreading and establishing Islam:

1st century Umar Bin Abdul Aziz
2nd century Imam Shafi'i; Imam Ahmad Bin Hanbal
3rd century Abu Sharh & Abul Hasan al-Ash'ari
4th century Abu Ubaidullah of Neshapur & Qazi Abu Bakr Baqilani
5th century Imam Al-Ghazali
6th century Al-Sayyid Abdul Qadir Jeelani
7th century Imam Ibn Taimiyyah & Khwaja Mueen-ud Din Chishti
8th century Ibn Hajar Asqalani & Saleh Bin Umar
9th century Imam Suyuti
10th century Muhammad Tahir Gujrati
11th century Al-Sheikh Ahmad of Sirhand, Mujaddid Alf Thani
12th century Shah Wali Allah Muhaddath Dehlavi
13th century Syed Ahmad Barelvi

Well I have no doubt in the words of the Prophet (SAW) about the mujaddids who would appear in every century and on the list above, Ahmadiyya have listed the names of some of the greatest scholars to grace the earth. These people are declared the mujaddids of the past by Ahmadiyya themselves so no one needs me to show their greatness.

Now ponder over the fact that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and the Ahmadiyya stated belief is that one who believes that Hazrat Isa (AS) of Bani Israel is going to descend, is committing shirk. In other words, one who holds this belief is a polytheist. Please keep in mind that I haven't read the works of all these great scholars/mujaddids but I have read something from at least 75% of them. In keeping with this belief of Ahmadiyya, consider the following beliefs of these great mujaddids:

Imam Abu ʿAbdullah Muhammad ibn Idris al-Shafi‘i (767/150 – 820/204 CE/AH)
In the same way that the Prophet ‘Isa (AS) ascended to the heavens at Allah’s command, he will also return to Earth at Allah’s command and will enforce Islamic justice. People whose faith is weak may not regard this as possible. But it is an easy matter after recognizing the might of Allah.” (The Great Book of Scholarship of Shafi’i, Halil Günenç, expanded 2nd edition, p. 23)

Abū Al-Hasan Alī Ibn Ismā'īl Al-Ash'arī (874/260 CE - 936/324 CE/AH)
"There is a consensus among the community of the faithful [ijma' ummat] that Jesus (pbuh) was raised alive to the heavens." Al-Ash'ari, Al-Ash'ari's al-Ibana 'an Usul al-Diyana, (Cairo: 1986), 2:115.

Abū Hāmed Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Ghazālī (1058 CE - 1111/505 CE/AH)
"...then the Qu'ran would be erased from hearts and not a word of it would be remembered; and the people would return to the poetry, songs, and tales of the pre-Islamic period; then Anti-Christ would go forth and Jesus, the blessings and peace of God upon him, would descend to kill him. The hour when all this occurs would be like the pregnant woman in travail, waiting for the moment of her delivery. (The Secrets of Pilgrimage, Page 17 by Al-Ghazali)

“Out of the Prophets, Jesus Christ did not marry but he will marry after his second advent.” (The Revival of the Religious Sciences, Ihya Ulum Uddin, Secret of Marriages, Page 21)

Ahmad Ibn Taymiyyah (1263 CE - 1328 CE)
"...Christianity teaches that Jesus died on the Cross. Taymiyya states the Muslim position thus: 'In the Qur'an (Sura 4:157) God has made it clear that He has raised up Christ alive and saved him from death.'" (Jesus and the Cross: Reflections of Christians from Islamic Contexts, Page 171 by David Emmanuel Singh)

The verse [4:158] "He raised him to His Presence" … explains that Jesus (pbuh) was raised in both body and soul. (Imam Ibn Taymiyya, Majmu' Fatawa, trans. by Abdurrahman ibn Muhammad ibn Qasim al-Asimi an-Najdi, 4:323)

Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani (1372/773 - 1448/852 CE/AH)
"The Mahdi is of this Ummah, and that Jesus will come down and pray behind him." (Fath al-Bari, by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, v5, p362)

“...there was no Prophet between Jesus (PBUH) and our Prophet [Muhammad], on whom peace and blessings of Allah and Jesus (PBUH) has no grave.” (Fath Al-Baari 2/160, Kitabul Salaah)

Jalaluddin Al-Suyuti (1445/849 CE - 1505/911 CE/AH)
“As-Suyuti says Jerusalem is specially honoured by Moslems... It was at Jerusalem that the prophets sacrificed; that Jesus was born and spoke in the his cradle; and it was from Jerusalem that Jesus ascended to heaven; and it will be there that he will again descend." (A Moslem Seeker After God, Page 115 by Samuel M. Zwemer)

In his commentary, al-Suyuti said, based on reliable hadith, that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) did not die, and then continued: In that case, Jesus (pbuh) was raised to the skies and will return before the Day of Judgment. (Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, Durr al-Manthur, 2:225-27.)

Imam al-Suyuti drew attention to kahlaan in Surat al-Ma'ida(5):110 when he stated: "This word expresses the fact that he (Jesus [pbuh]) will descend from the heavens before the Day of Judgment, because he was raised to the skies before attaining old age." (Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, Tafsir al-Jalalayn, 1:447)

Imām-i Rabbānī Shaykh Ahmad Al-Farūqī Al-Sirhindī (1564 CE - 1624 CE)
Imam Rabbani wrote: "Jesus (pbuh) will descend from the sky and will be a member of Prophet Muhammad's (may God bless him and grant him peace) community. In other words, he will be one of his people and will abide by the Divine law." (Imam Rabbani, Letters of Rabbani (Istanbul: 1977), 1:436, 545, 722, 820, 846.)

And although this in unrelated to the mushrik aspect, keep in mind that some of the scholars/mujaddids not mentioned above but on the mujaddid list also say:

Abdul Qadir Jilani (1077 - 1166 CE)
All peace and blessings be upon His beloved prophet Muhammad, who was not taught by man, but by Him. He is His last prophet, the last link in the chain of prophethood who was brought to a world gone astray, the most honoured among His prophets, honoured by the most honoured of divine books. His progeny are guides for seekers; his companions were chosen among the good and benevolent. May abundant peace and blessings be upon their souls.(The Secret of Secrets - Introduction)

Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlawi (1703 - 1762 CE)
In his book Al-Musawwa Sharh al-Muwatta’, a commentary on the famous book of Islamic law by Imam Malik, under the section “The Ruling of the Khawarij, the Jahmiyya and their likes”, Shah Wali Allah al-Dehlawi writes: Whoever states that the Prophet is the seal of Prophethood, but that this term means that no one after him can be named a "prophet", and that as for that meaning of prophethood which is [a human sent by Allah to the people, obedience to whom is required, protected from sins and remaining in error] that, this (meaning of) prophethood can still be found in the leaders of the Community after him; then this person is a heretic (zindiq). Furthermore, the majority of the later Hanafi and Shafi'i scholars are unanimous in agreement that such a person deserves capital punishment, and Allah knows best.

It is also worth pointing out that some "mushriks" (may Allah forgive me for even putting this in quotation marks) which have not been quoted as they are not on the list but if they were, it would include:

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) (570 - 632/11 CE/AH)

Qatada ibn al-Nu'man (d. 22AH)

Abu Salamah bin ‘Abd al-Rahman (580 - 652/31 CE/AH)

Umar ibn al-Khattab (586-90 - 644/23 CE/AH)

Safiyya Bint Huyayy (d. 52 AH)

Abu Darr, Al-Hakam ibn 'Amr al-Ghifari (d. 652 CE)

Ibn Zayd (594 CE - 673 CE)

Abu Hurairah (603 CE - 681 CE)

Abd Allah Ibn Abbas (618 CE - 687 CE)

Al-Hasan ibn ‘Alī ibn Abī Tālib (625/3 – 699/50 CE/AH)

Muhammad Ibn Ali Abi Talib (633/15 – 700/81 CE/AH)

Abu Muhammad Al-Taymi Al-Madani (d. 100/719 AH/CE)

Mujahid B. Jabr Al-Makki (d. 722/104 CE/AH)

Al-Hasan Al-Basri (642/21 CE - 728/110 CE/AH)

Al-Qasim Ibn Abi Bazza (d. 742/124 CE/AH)

Imam Abū Hanīfah Nuʿmān ibn Thābit ibn Zūṭā ibn Marzubān (699 CE - 767/150 CE/AH)

Imam Mālik ibn Anas ibn Mālik ibn Abī 'Āmir al-Asbahī (711/93 - 795/179 CE/AH)

Muqatil ibn Sulayman al-Balkhi (d 767 CE)

Ibn Jurayj (d. 767 CE)

Abdullah Ibn Al-Mubarak (736/118 - 797/181 CE/AH)

Hannad Ibn Al-Sariyy (d. 857/243 CE/AH)

Abū Yūsuf Ya’qūb Ibn Ishāq al-Kindī (801 - 873 CE)

Jarir al-Tabari (838/224 - 923/310 CE/AH)

Al-Zajjaj (d. 923/310 CE/AH)

Imam Abu Ja'far Al-Tahawi (843/239 CE - 935/321 CE/AH)

Muhammad Abu Mansur Al-Maturidi (853 CE - 944 CE) died 333 AH

These are just some from the first three generations...

Any Mujaddid they name will contradict one of their core beliefs and yet these are the same people that restored Islam to its pristine purity? If a saying cannot be found regarding Isa (AS) then one can be found about their belief in the finality of prophethood. And as I said, not all their books have been studied to observe their perspective on Isa (AS). But the personalities mentioned are all mushrik according to Ahmadiyya, so how are they then reviver/reformers?

Ahmadiyya is a new religion, they do not have a single mujaddid in the history of Islam because they have nothing to do with Islam.
"The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)
Hussain

Re: Mushrikeen Mujaddids!

Postby OpenedEyes » 04 Dec 2012, 17:20

they still wont understand, even when the obvious contradictions are slapped across their faces like a wet fish!
great work though! indeed, how can there be Mushrikeen Mujaddids???? Lol.

their whole religion is a shambolic mess and they've complicated it so much with their wild claims that they've dug themselves a very, very, very deep hole that they'll never be able to get themselves out of.
OpenedEyes

Postby Hussain » 06 Dec 2012, 19:03

Boom! Here is another absolute brilliant quote from the wonderful master Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA) whom Mirza claims he met many times and as you can see is listed as the 6th century mujaddid...

Abdul Qadir Jilani (1077 - 1166 CE)
Jesus (peace be upon him) did not marry; he never took a wife. At the end of time, Allah (Exalted is He) will send him back down to the earth, and He will then marry him to a young woman of Quraish, who will bear him a son.” (Utterances of Shaikh ‘Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani (Malfuzat): Collected Sayings from the Crown of Saints, translated by Muthar Holland, p.58).

P.S. I would recommend to all our readership to buy "The Secret of Secrets" by Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA). It is spiritually soothing and more eloquent and beneficial than all of Mirzas 80 books/pamphlets.
"The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)
Hussain

Postby Hussain » 10 Dec 2012, 22:20

Boom!

Shah Waliullah Dehlwi (1703 - 1762 CE)
"None of the People of the Book will remain without believing in him before he dies and Jesus will remain a witness unto them" [exegetical note] "The Jews present at the time of the descent of Jesus Christ will definitely believe in him." (Fath ur Rahmaan Fee Tarjumatul Qura’an, 4:159)

This can now be found on the blog: http://thecult.info/blog/2012/12/08/the ... mujadidds/
Hussain

Postby shahid » 30 Dec 2012, 14:36

Brilliant stuff bro! masha'Allah
shahid

Postby xiaahmad » 25 Dec 2013, 09:27

this is brilliant work by brother Hussain
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Return to Main Discussion Area