New data on the birth of Mirza --thank you Batman

Moderator: admin

Re: New data on the birth of Mirza --thank you Batman

Postby khalid nawaz » 15 Jul 2012, 14:27

ramesh wrote:khalid
with full moon month ends and new month starts. Is this so hard for any one to understand. When we sight new moon of SHAWAL, Ramazan ends and Shawal begins.

so when 14th of Moon dates comes, it ends the month of MAGHA and start the month of phalguna.

a fact even a child could have understood it but ramesh is ramesh.

u have proved your self to be not even equal to child in ur mental growth

if lunar month ends on 29 the same 29 is not first of next month what u are trying to prove it 14 of month is last day of month magha and same 14 is also the first of phulagana (other wise 13 feb will not be phulagana )

what does that proves u to be a child or even less that than him also ????????????
are you all right ? what do you wanna say ? Do you wanna say that i called my self GOD ( God forbade)? salute to your comprehension abilities.

if at teh end of ur home made comments u say i am fighting with God what does taht mean ???????
what so special in calculation of festivals. In islamic word we follow gegorian calendar but every islamic event is calculated using lunar based calendar . every one knows it.

in islamic world (except saudi) we use two calanders islamic festivals are found in lunar calander but but hindu and chiratens do not have two calanders they just go to specific solar month and see the moon phases

i hope u got the difference

see waht ur own presented wikipedia has the section on the lost month and u are trying to base all of ur argument that after every 3 years there is an extra month (as it is in jewish or ancient arabic calander) did thoes two calanders had lsot months also ???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_calendar#Lost_months

on bangali calander u missed the whole point (if u see all of hindi callanders u will find some starting the phalugana before 13 of february also ) that is not the point but the fact that some calanders which were standardised long before MGA birth were linked to georgian calander which clearly shows that this linking did not occur in 1957 by Indian government but it was done long long long time before birth of MGA

and that put my next point into context which u ignored as irrelevant (when some one does not have any thing to answer they do say things like that )

Lunisolar calendars solve this problem by introducing an intercalary month (also called an "embolismic" month) every 2 or 3 years, so that the average year length matches the seasonal cycle. As 365.24 ÷ 29.53 = 12.37 lunations, some years thus have 12 months (lunations) = 354.36 days (avg.), and others have 13 lunations = 383.39 days.

why u ignore taht in some years hindi calander loses one month also see
Special Case:
If there is no solar transit in one lunar month but there are two transits in the next lunar month,

how this will be explained in ur calculations of months

these lost or special cases show u the fact that hindi calander is astrological calander and has nothigh to do with lunar or solar calanders which is completely differenct to the old arabic calander or jewish calander which had one extra month after every 3 years

also hindi calander has no such extan month it just has 12 months in a year and some of months are of 31days and this point u do not even try to attempt how a lunar calander can have 31 days ?????????????????

does moon in qadian rises some times after 31 days to justify MGA date of birth ?????????????????

you are totally confused person.

tell me the essence of what you want to prove.

you again and again brings us 31 days story. Which I have told you is not present in hindi lunisolar calendar.

there do exist hindi solar calendar as well. which has this 31 days.

but who is considering them ?? ???
why I need them ???????

even if I use the old hindi solar calendar then it will again be Ahmadiyya victory in proving that only 13Feb has teh month of phalguan with 14th of moon and Friday as a day.

wanna see this happening too???

Dnot stress your mind dear. you have totally failed.
khalid nawaz

Postby ramesh » 15 Jul 2012, 21:41

khalid

see what master of all lies has to say
Hindi calendar starting with full moon.

on the 12 Feb 1835

it was 13 Shawal 1250 . and MAGHA 29 ( or 30 it depends ).

it was the 13th moon day as well.

do u know ur own previous arguments say that hindi month ends by full moon and u were untill today using it as the best argument for your self

now come on and tell me 13 is full moon or 14 is full moon ????????and to be honest in my view 15 is full moon any way and ur own article of wikipaedia which u were using as standards said to u that the month ended by full moon so u tell me when will magha ends and when phulagana will start ???????????

i know ahmedis do not accept what ever MGA has told them about his date of birth but at least u should have courage to stick to your own words (if u have any decency but i know ahmedi do not have it and will not ever have it )
you are totally confused person.

tell me the essence of what you want to prove.

if u have eyes to read and a working mind to understand what is written u willl know that i have shown u with evidence that hindi calander is a solar calander and lunare phases are used just to calculate some festivals only, in reality their festivals are based on astrological movements and sun, moon and others stars movement s are also seen for this purpose see the picture and read if u are able to read all the articales u have presented by yourself

even if I use the old hindi solar calendar then it will again be Ahmadiyya victory in proving that only 13Feb has teh month of phalguan with 14th of moon and Friday as a day.

wanna see this happening too???

Dnot stress your mind dear. you have totally failed.

here u are coming to point even old hindi calendar was a solar and u were absolute lier until now and u know this very well but still denying yourself why ??????
the clear point we can see form ur own acceptance is that u know that old hindi calendar was a solar calendar but the cult which is based on all lie can not live with out lie to justify themselves!!!!!!!!!!

so at the end u are coming up with your new lie to tell us that the calendar which u were using was a lie and so you want to tell us new lie so come on and show us your new lies ????????????????????????????????????

come on now and tell me north Indian calendar is not suitable for calculations and MGA lived slightly to the south of India so south Indian calendar is more suitable and he also has seen bangal so Bengali calendar is the best standard

i hope this is what u wanted to say and i have told it before u say it does it not look good evidence to prove taht MGA was born on 13 of feb 1835 ?????????
RK V 9 p 468 Esa AS died at the age of 33,RK V 15 p 499 died at the age of 125,RK V 14 P 154 died at the age of 120,Page 30 of tohfa nadva deid at 83
died in Galile RH v3 p 353-354, died in al qudas RK v8 p 296-297, died in Kashmir RK V18 p 320 & 358 what is true about EsaAS?
ramesh

Postby ramesh » 15 Jul 2012, 21:49

u provided the link to justify your self here is link
http://www.freebsd.nfo.sk/hinduism/festivals.htm

and this is waht it says

Various differences in lunisolar calendars ensue from different opinions/customs used to specify the time when a month ends - it is either Full Moon (purnimanta) or Dark Moon (amanta). Thus, the month can start/end at different times in two calendar systems.

now compare it with your latest turn (or lie) that month starts with full moon

can u figure out your lies now ????????????????????does the month end by full moon or start by full moon ????????????
RK V 9 p 468 Esa AS died at the age of 33,RK V 15 p 499 died at the age of 125,RK V 14 P 154 died at the age of 120,Page 30 of tohfa nadva deid at 83
died in Galile RH v3 p 353-354, died in al qudas RK v8 p 296-297, died in Kashmir RK V18 p 320 & 358 what is true about EsaAS?
ramesh

Postby rationalist » 16 Jul 2012, 15:30

And the saga continues...

1. It seems to me that Mirza Bashir Ahmad and Mufti Muhammad Sadiq may have leaned towards 1836 as the birth year....

2. Mufti Muhammad Sadiq wrote in the Moslem Sunrise many times over that MGA was born in 1836-1837. I have to find the references to be sure.

3. 1835 doesnt even match up to the month of Palgum...or thats what it seems after I read the writings of Ramesh vs. Khalid naraz

4. Moral of the story..when you lie once...then you have to keep on lying....
"Ahmadiyyat robbed me, didnt educate me properly"
rationalist

Postby xiaahmad » 31 Aug 2012, 19:14

This is there are many many clear statements of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad which clearly proves that his DOB is around 1839 if Ahmadis want to keep denying the facts it wont change anything
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby Rizwan Alam » 13 Sep 2012, 12:42

As per MGA, he was having his birth certificate.

After that my birth from same pregnancy is well known to elders of the village. I also have the written certificate of midwife.

(RK Vol 15 Taryaq ul Qaloob pages 485-486)

birth certificate.JPG
birth certificate.JPG (64.84 KiB) Viewed 3853 times

Why don't qadiani bring this evidence?? and If really MGA had this certificate then why he always contradicted??
Rizwan Alam

Postby rationalist » 13 Sep 2012, 19:38

@ Rizwan

Awesome find bro!!!
"Ahmadiyyat robbed me, didnt educate me properly"
rationalist

Postby xiaahmad » 25 Dec 2013, 09:23

Very good reference

So many proofs about MGA DOB but ahmadis are stuck on the vague some vague hindi calendar
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby Zohaib » 31 Dec 2013, 06:01

a complete Reference, and Mirza Age..
Attachments
262186_363194610455686_842303749_n.jpg
262186_363194610455686_842303749_n.jpg (121.57 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
65263_363194597122354_1456416691_n.jpg
65263_363194597122354_1456416691_n.jpg (146.96 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
Zohaib

Previous