Moderator: admin

Re: The Famous Qadiani Reference Game

Postby naeamz » 05 Jun 2011, 09:57

@shahid: credit yourself and all team of the cult.info
im just a student of religion
naeamz

Postby Hussain » 05 Jun 2011, 10:32

Naeamz, subhana'Allah. Brilliant. Fantastic work. May Allah (SWT) bless you.
"The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)
Hussain

Postby naeamz » 05 Jun 2011, 13:58

xiaahamad: These all scholars mentioned ESA(AS) so that shows they believe in return of ESA(AS) other wise they didnt need to mention metaphorical thing again while explaining the Ahadith

You are absolutely right Brother Zia..
THIS PERFECTLY PROVES THAT THESE SCHOLARS BELIEVED THAT ISA AS IS ALIVE IN HEAVENS AND WILL RETURN.. INSHA ALLAH
Hence followers of Mr. Q aks Ahamidyya have suffered from decietfull lies which are two fold :)

Hussain : bro thanks .. that is so encouraging..
naeamz

Postby A Sadiq » 05 Jun 2011, 14:35

Br Naeamz

Salam. Brilliant work. Please keep it up.
A Sadiq

Postby xiaahmad » 05 Jun 2011, 14:54

Yes bro coz if it was Metaphorical then while explaining they dont have to mention the metaphorical thing again.

so either Ahmadies
1. have to say that those scholars didnt understand it
2. or secondly they have agree with us.

and even if they say first thing still MGA is proven truthful coz then it will be just open to interpretation and any one can assume anything like ahmadies do
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby rationalist » 05 Jun 2011, 14:59

Awesome work brother Naemz!!!!!!!
"Ahmadiyyat robbed me, didnt educate me properly"
rationalist

Postby naeamz » 05 Jun 2011, 16:52

I missed to complete the reference on MINHAJ UN NABUWAT..FindingsIII said its very famous too

Masnad Hunbal about Caliphate of MINHAJ UN NABUWAT

Ahmadi reference

Hazrat Huzaifa RA narrated that Holy Prophet PBUH said. "For time as Allah SWT knows, Prophet's PBUH time will remain, then KHILAFAT will emerge based on prophetic standard of values, then it will finish after the time Allah knows, THen monrchy will emerge and remain till ALLAH SWT desires. Then the door of governments will open which will be cruel and remain as long as ALLAH SWT desires. Then again caliphate will emerge based on Prophetic standard of values, then he became silent. "

Masnad Imam Hubal Vol 4 page 273

Complete Reference

"When (chliphate of) UMAR BIN ABDUL AZIZ came, Yazid bin Noman bin Bashir explained it under this hadith, that the narration came to existance by AMIR UL MOMINEEN means UMAR (bin Abdul Aziz)"

hunbal.png
hunbal.png (91.49 KiB) Viewed 4964 times

This clearly explains that scholars in time of Hazrat UMAR BIN ABDUL AZIZ including Imam Hunabl got the interpretation that UMAR BIN ABDUL AZIZ (born: 63 A.H. /682 A.D.) is the Khalifa, the hadith was quoted about him. Now if we accept Ahamdi's belief that MINJAH UN NABUWAT is about coming of a prophet, then should we start looking for a prophet in the time of Umar Bin Abdul Aziz too??
naeamz

Postby xiaahmad » 05 Jun 2011, 20:37

Also that will mean that first four caliphs were also prophet....by the way Mirza ghulam declared himself Last khalifah :)
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
xiaahmad

Postby naeamz » 05 Jun 2011, 22:04

Also that will mean that first four caliphs were also prophets

No. As far as i know, Ahmadiyya belief about Minhaj Un Nabuwwat is that when it will occur there will be a Prophet like Holy Prophet PBUH and then his caliphs like Hazrat AbuBakar, Umar, Usman and Ali RA

And time of Umar bin Abdul Aziz Rahamullah was in in late 1st century of Hirjah, So if we take Ahmadiyya interpretation there should be prophet before him if he is considered as caliph of Minhaj

Musnad Hunbal considers him as caliph of Minhaj without any prophet to precede, so his view is as of muslims, NO PROPHET NEEDED FOR MINHAJ, which we believe will be in MEHDI's time and he will be the caliph of Minhaj
naeamz

Postby xiaahmad » 07 Jun 2011, 10:25

From where they get that concept that there have to be prophet b4 that???

Hadith that u quoted does not even mention that
xiaahmad

PreviousNext

Return to Main Discussion Area