The Famous Qadiani Reference Game Exposed

Moderator: admin

Re: The Famous Qadiani Reference Game Exposed

Postby naeamz » 09 Jun 2011, 13:20

Bro Zia:
If you see under the light of above referencing, you can easily understande the psyche of their murabbis and scholars. they can assume anything from any hadith and ayah :) Have you forgotten our dearest KHALID NAWAZ?? He has a charming way of assuming that donkey is a horse and cat is a lion and he is very very stern to stick to his assumptions :)
Hiding the facts and posting ONE LINERS all over the world to pose that they are VERY TRUE.
Although it proves that they are nothing more than irresponsible idiots but if you look closely then this is highest degree of deceit to innocent ahmadi and muslim minds.
I am working on another thread of similar nature that will further expose these tactics, insha Allah.
naeamz

Postby xiaahmad » 09 Jun 2011, 14:48

We will all be waiting Inshallah :)

this has been big blow to all the references tat they give
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby Waqar » 10 Jun 2011, 05:39

jazak'Allahu khair brother Naeem that is incredible work ... amazing! may Allah bless you .... :)
Holy Prophet, may Allah bless him, said: "Indeed, Risalah and Nubuwwah have ceased. So, there is no Rasul after me nor a Nabi.
(Jami' Tirmidhi)

www.letmeturnthetables.com
Waqar

Postby xiaahmad » 07 Jul 2011, 09:53

Admin I think this topic should remain sticky for more time

just a suggestion
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
xiaahmad

Postby unbiased » 09 Sep 2011, 10:37

I agree with Br.Xiahmad.
Admin, please advise how to open a New topic. I seek a discussion about "the concept of Second coming
of Prophets"
unbiased
unbiased

Postby xiaahmad » 20 Feb 2014, 08:25

Mullah ALI QARI

Ahmadis quote just this part:

...If Ibrahim lived and would become a Prophet and similarly If Umar lived and would becomes a Prophet, they both would have been followers of the Prophet (SAAW) JUST LIKE 'Eisa, Khizar and Ilyas (AS). Thus this does not go against the meaning of 'khatam al-Nabiyyeen' as it means that no prophet can come after him who abrogates his Law and does not follow him. And this is supported by Hadith 'If Musa (AS) were alive he would have no choice but to follow me.

Mullah Ali Qari said all this in order to clarify that descent of 'Eisa (AS) will not contradict the Hadith لا نبي بعدي
"There is no prophet after me."

But they ignore Rest of it where he explains the meaning of it

Commenting on the Hadith in which Holy Prophet (SAAW) said to Ali (RA) that 'you are to me like Haroon (AS) was to Musa (AS) but there is no prophet after me', he writes:

قال بعض العلماء في قوله إلا أنه لا نبي بعدي دليل على أن عيسى ابن مريم إذا نزل ينزل حكما من حكام هذه الأمة يدعو بشريعة محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم ولا ينزل نبيا أقول ولا منافاة بين أن يكون نبيا ويكون متابعا لنبينا صلى الله عليه وسلم في بيان أحكام شريعته وإتقان طريقته ولو بالوحي إليه كما يشير إليه قوله صلى الله عليه وسلم لو كان موسى حيا لما وسعه إلا اتباعي أي مع وصف النبوة والرسالة وإلا فمع سلبهما لا يفيد زيادة المزية فالمعنى أنه لا يحدث بعده نبي لأنه خاتم النبيين السابقين وفيه إيماء إلى أنه لو كان بعده نبي لكان عليا وهو لا ينافي ما ورد في حق عمر صريحا لأن الحكم فرضي وتقديري فكأنه قال لو تصور بعدي نبي لكان جماعة من أصحابي أنبياء ولكن لا نبي بعدي وهذا معنى قوله صلى الله عليه وسلم لو عاش إبراهيم لكان نبي

"Some scholars have said regarding the Hadith 'There is No prophet after me' that it is a proof that when 'Eisa bin MAryam (AS) will descend he will make rulings according to the rulings of this Ummah and Shariah of Muhammad (SAAW) and he will not descend being a prophet. I say there is no contradiction in his being a prophet (after descent) and being a follower of Our Prophet (SAAW), following rules of his Shariah and sticking to his Sunnah even if he receives revelation as it is pointed to in the saying of the Prophet (SAAW), 'If Musa (AS) were alive he would have no option but to follow me' that is while being prophet and Messenger otherwise taking it from them does not add much (to the status of our Prophet s.a.a.w.). So it means there will not be any new Prophet after him as he is the Last of the Prophets gone-by. In it is a notion that if there had been a prophet after him it would have been Ali (RA) and this is not against what is explicitly stated about Umar (RA) (on the same lines) for it is just a hypothesis. So it is like he (Prophet s.a.a.w.) were to say, 'If you could think of a prophet after me then a number of my sahaba would have been prophets but there is to be NO prophet after me.' and THIS IS THE MEANING of the Hadith 'If Ibrahim lived, he would have been a prophet.'"

Mullah Ali Qari (ra) also said:

و دعوى النبوة بعد نبينا صلى الله عليه وسلم كفر بالاجماع

"And there is Ijma' (consensus) that claim to prophethood after our Prophet sallalahu alaihi wasallam is Kufr (apostasy)."
(Sharah Fiqh al-Akbar p.202)
xiaahmad

Previous

Return to Main Discussion Area