Moderator: admin

How The Qadiani Wahi Defined Khaatam

Postby Fuad » 30 May 2008, 18:42

Ahmadiyya arguments about Khaatam-un-Nabiyyeen can be summarized as follows:

1- Khaatam is the seal that certifies all prophets who will come after him
2- Khaatam is the best
3- Khaatam does NOT mean Last (Akhir)
4- Last (Akhir) does NOT mean Khaatam

Now, let us examine those arguments by reading the so-called Qadiani Wahi.

Every Sentence in Khutbah Ilhamiyya is a Wahi

Image ((This Arabic address has been named Khutbah Ilhamiyah and it was delivered to an audience of about 200. Allah be glorified that a fountain was at that time bursting forth from the unseen. I do not know whether it was I who was speaking or an angel was speaking with my tongue. I knew only that I had no part in this address. Sentence after sentence issued from my mouth all already properly arranged and every sentence was a sign for me. This is a literary miracle exhibited by God and no one can match it)) – English Tadhkirah, page 429

Khutba Ilhamiyya is a book from God

((This is the book a part of which was revealed to me from the Lord of mankind on the day of the Festival)) - RK, vol 16, title page of Khutba Ilhamiyya

Khaatam-un-Nabiyyeen in Khutbah Ilhamiah

((After 1300 years from the day of sending Alkaleem - (Moussa) whom Allah had chosen and talked to him - to Bani Israel, Allah sent Isa ibn Maryam and made him Khaatam-ul-Anbiyaa for them)) – RK, vol 16, Khutba Ilhamiyya, page 79

Okay! Isa (as) was Khaatam-un-Nabiyyeen for Bani Israel! Let us examine the meaning of this according to th Qadiani definetion of Khatam-un-Nabiyyeen.

1- Khaatam is NOT the seal that certifies all prophets who will come after him

((Allah granted Bani Israel His mercy; He started the chain (of prophets) by sending Mousa and completed it by sending Isa who was the last brick in it)) - RK, vol 16, Khutba Ilhamiyya, page 9

This means that - According to the Qadiani Wahi - Isa (as) would not certify the message of any prophet after him. Therefore, the first Ahmadiyya argument is proven wrong; let’s see next.

2- Khaatam is NOT the best?

Since Isa (as) was Khaatam-un-Nabiyyeen for Bani Israel then - according to the Ahmadiyya definition - he should be the best among the prophets of Bani Israel. Now let’s read the Ilhami Arabic book (Nur-ul-Haq) to validate this:

((Isa was just one of the prophets to Bani Israel, he was just a servant for the Shareah of the protected prophet who refused to suck any foster mother till he meet his own mother. His God talk to him on the top of Tori Seeneen mountain, and he made him the beloved one, that was Mousa)) – RK, vol 8, Nur-ul-Haq, page 68

Moreover, as you may have also noticed in the above scanned page, MGAQ wrote an insulting comment in the footnote of the same page:

((Useful Note: Allah talked to Mousa on the top of a mountain, and the Satan talked to Isa on the top of a Mountain, so you should notice the difference between them if you can see” - RK, vol 8, Nur-ul-Haq, page 68, footnote

This means that - according to the Qadiani Wahi itself - Isa (as) was not the best among the prophets of Bani Israel. Therefore, the second Ahmadiyya argument is proven wrong; let’s see next.

3- Khaatam does mean Last (Akhir)

((Allah made Isa Khatam of [Mousa’s] Khulafaa; therefore he was that last brick in the [Israeli] building)) - RK, vol 16, Khutba Ilhamiyya, page 74

((He is the Khaatam of the creation chain, I mean the Last)) –RK, vol 16, Khutba Ilhamiyya, page 308

((Isa was Khaatam-ul-Khulafa of Kaleemi (mousa’s) chain; he was the last brick, Khaatam-ul-Mursaleen for that chain)) - RK, vol 16, Khutba Ilhamiyya, page 309

Furthermore, MGAQ wrote in his Arabic Ilhami book Hamamat-ul-Bushra that if Isa (as) comes later as a prophet after Muhammad (saaw), then that will make him Khaatam-un-Nabiyyeen instead of Muhammad (saaw). MGAQ wrote there:

((How could a prophet come after our holy prophet (saaw) while Wahi had been terminated after the death of Him (saaw) and after Allah (swt) had put an end to prophets? Should we believe that Isa, to whom the Injeel had been revealed, is Khaatam-ul-Anbiyaa instead of our holy prophet (saaw) )) – RK, Vol 7, Hamamat-ul-Bushra, page 200 and page 201

This means that Khaatam in Arabic is used to mean Last. Therefore, the third Ahmadiyya argument is proven wrong; let’s see next.

4- Last (Akhir) does mean Khaatam

As you can see above, and according to MGAQ’s own translation of Khutbah Ilhamiyah itself (page 122), the Arabic word AKHIR (Last) was translated to (Khaatam). Page 122 of Khutba Ilhamiyya

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8113 ... astri7.jpg

Therefore, last Ahmadiyya Argument is proven wrong! Case closed.
Fuad

Return to Key Topics