Why Mirza canceled or declared JIHAD Haram?

Moderator: admin

Why Mirza canceled or declared JIHAD Haram?

Postby Pleezing One » 21 May 2008, 01:31

Dear Readers

ALLAH TALA SAYS IN QURAN:

2:216. Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

Look what Mirza ghulam Qadiani said in his ISHTEHARAT vol. 3 page 295

“From today, Jehad with sword has been stopped with God’s command.” Can anyone tell us what is source of Mirza qadiani’s attempt to abrogate Jehad against clear commands of Allah in quarn?

Now please read what he wrote to queen victoria....I bet never a single qadiani has ever written such praises and flattering to his mother.....In doing so, he declared JIHAD haram against ALLAH'S COMMANDS IN QURAN.

http://www.alislam.org/urdu/rk/rk-15-49.pdf

Translation :

" The service that was carried out by me for the English Sarkar is that I arranged to print about 50,000 books, pamphlets and advertisements in this country and other Muslim countries with advice that English Government is benefactor of us Muslims therefore it is the duty of each Muslim to truly obey this Government and to remain sincerely thankful and well wisher to it.

I wrote those books in different languages i.e. Urdu, Persian and Arabic and spread them in all Islamic countries, so much so that I had them printed in Islam’s two holy cities Makah and Medina. And had them printed in Rome, Turkey, Syrian countries, Egypt and Kabul and Afghanistan’s different cities wherever possible. As a result, hundreds of thousands of people gave up those wrong concepts of Jihad which ignorant mullahs preached them.

I am so proud of this service that no other Muslim in British India can show a similar example. I am doing this service for the last 22 years, I am not doing any favors for my benefactor because I admit that with the advent of this blissful Government, we and our elders got rid of (a life like in) a burning steel oven. Therefore, I with my all family members raise our both hand to pray for the long life of Queen Victoria. "

Now tell me, what your concious say??? Does mgaq deserve to be a Muslim??? leave alone a nabi...
Has he written 50 books in praise of Allah or Muhammed pbuh?
Last edited by Pleezing One on 11 Jun 2008, 03:34, edited 1 time in total.
Pleezing One

Re: Why Mirza canceled or declared JIHAD Haram?

Postby farhan00 » 21 May 2008, 17:18

What's the Ahmadi reply to this?
This is an issue I haven't studied in any detail from either perspective.
"Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests!" - Quran 55:17
farhan00

Postby Hussain » 22 May 2008, 05:46

So... he was full of praise for the British and he was a blatant liar when he said he wrote FIFTY THOUSAND books on this issue alone. He didn't author that many books in his mediocre career as a writer altogether, never mind on just this issue.

PS Brother Farhan, Qadiyanis will tell you that Queen Victoria was a Muslim :-) This is why the theory of Mirza Ghulam being an English muppet/agent came into being. Have you not come across this? Personally I couldn't care less if he was or wasn't as it makes one sound like a conspiracy nut... more damage is done by presenting illogical passages from the 'sultan of the pen' and alhamdulillah, this is what I see brothers focusing towards these days.
"The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)
Hussain

Postby Tayyebeh » 22 May 2008, 07:51

The Queen a Muslim? What in God's name?????? How do they support this theory?
Tayyebeh

Postby Tayyebeh » 22 May 2008, 20:04

Worsest of all, I've just come across one of them who says it is perfectly fine to be loyal to the current government.

So I guess they support the British Raj when they decided to fill the catridges of sepoys with beef- and porkfat, when they invaded Masjids and drank, sang and had sex there. When they raped thousand of innocent Indian women, when they killed unarmed people at the Amritsar massacre.

IS THIS ISLAMIC?

They say the prophet(SAW) had done the same when he(SAW) was in Mekkah they remained loyal didn't harm them etc.

I mean WTH?????????
Tayyebeh

Postby Pleezing One » 22 May 2008, 20:28

Tayyabah

This is heir sickness that whenever thay don't have a reply, thay point finger at our last prophet pbuh. You should ask them to comment to the quotation I gave.

How many lies did he tell?? did he write that many books? did he have them printed at all those places he mentioned? and he declared a QUARNIC command as cancled,.. on what authority???? Just to please queen....

I am not stopping here, will give you the images and refernces from Mirza'a other book where he clearly shows how loyal he was and in doing so he cancledjihad haram ......

THEY DON'T REALIZE THAT AS A MUSLIM, YOU CANNOT CHANGE QURAN IN THE SLIGHTEST, HE WAS DECLARING A COMMAND AS CANCELED...
Pleezing One

Postby Tayyebeh » 22 May 2008, 20:34

Oddly enough Pleezingbhai/baji,

They don't seem to fully be able to support whether he was a Mahdi or Nabi and they say he is universal :roll:

How can ANYONE have the nerve to tolerate orpression of a goverment. How can anyone dare to change the Sharia? It is the law of Allah(SWT)!
The more I learn about it the more I despise AMJ.

You know they say it is of "no use to learn the Arabic of the Qu'ran, it is impossible for a normal human being as this Arabic is not spoken anymore, only some scholars are able to read it" ehh?????? No wonder they all preferred to follow Ghulam Ahmady...
Tayyebeh

Postby shahid » 22 May 2008, 21:03

Of course they don't want you to learn Qur'anic Arabic, because if you did that, you would realise just how without foundation Ghulam-Ahmadism is! As I like to say (a little too often I'm afraid, but hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it) "You can't sell a fake diamond to a jeweller". This is why Qadianism never gained a stronghold in the Arab-speaking countries.
shahid

Postby Pleezing One » 23 May 2008, 03:39

Please have a look at these images. These are taken from Roohani Khazine, vol. 13, Kitab al bariyya pages 4 to 9 or pdf 6/368 to 11/368.
Here is the link: http://www.alislam.org/urdu/rk/rk-13-40.pdf

image no. 1

Translation: "I hail from a family that is a firm well wisher of this Government. My father Mirza Ghulam Murtaza was viewed by government as a loyal and well wisher and was awarded a chair in the court of Governor and who is mentioned in Mr. Griffon’s ( book) History of Lords ( Raees) of Punjab. And in 1857 [pl. see foot note] he helped the government beyond his means that is he provided them with 50 horses and fighters right during the time of rebellion. Because of those services he received many letters of appreciation from authorities. I feel sorry that many of them have been lost but three letters that have been published are reproduced here in the footnote.”
(After that you see the letter of appreciation in English with Urdu translation side by side.)

image no. 2

Translation: "After the death of my father and my brother, I was living my life quietly. However, I have been using the power of my pen in aide and support of English Sarkar."

image no. 3

Translation: Whatever books I wrote during that period; all contained motivation for obedience and sympathy for English Sarkar and I wrote very effective speeches AGAINST JIHAD. And as a suitable strategy, in order to propagate this instruction of abrogation of Jihad, I authored books in Arabic and Farsi and spent thousands of rupees on their printing.

FN from Pleeezing One : This is referred as war of freedom by most in Sub-continent and certainly by Muslim clergy who viewed British rule as Christian occupation of Muslim rules in India. And as such declared fight against occupation as obligatory – declared Jihad against occupiers. British and its collaborators call it Rebellion
Last edited by Pleezing One on 25 May 2008, 04:02, edited 6 times in total.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 23 May 2008, 03:44

image no. 4

Translation: "All those books were published in Arabia, Syrian countries, Rome (its Muslim Turkish Empire of the time), Egypt and Baghdad and Afghanistan. I am certain that these books will show their impact sometime. Do you expect such a huge work from someone who has rebellious thoughts? Then I ask whatever have I done for the protection and favor of English Sarkar and for seventeen years I zealously and firmly worked to stop JIHADI ideologies; can you show me an example of this work, this special service for such a long period from amongst those Muslims who are against me? If I did not publish those books as a true well wisher of English Sarkar, then what reward was I expecting by publishing those books in Syrian countries, Rome and other Islamic countries? This is not work of few days; rather its work of seventeen years. Here are all those books and booklets that contain those writings (against Jihad) with page number where well wishes and obedience of English Sarkar is mentioned." ( Below that, he gave a list with references and book names with page number where he wrote against Jihad in support of British sarkar. )

This exposes completely what is Mirza's real objective behind declaring Jihad Haram.

I hope all those who read URDU ( like sister Sidra I guess) or Tayebbah's friend will be able to see this. I am sure they will be shocked.

WILL GHULAM AHMEDIS OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THE REAL FACE OF MIRZA? HE WAS NOT A REFORMER, BUT A SELF-MADE, SELF- DECLARED BRITISH LOYLIST AND MUSLIM TRAITOR OF THE TIME. IN HIS ZEAL TO LICK BRITISH SARKAR'S FEET, HE DECLARTED JIHAD HARAM. HE DISHED OUT A LIST OF REFERNCES OF HIS BOOKS WHERE HE DECLARED JIHAD HARAM JUST TO PLEASE ENGLISH SARKAR........ABSOLUTELY NO RELIGIOUS ( ISLAMIC) REASONS...

In his above quotes, there are images of certificate of recognition or appreciation that Mirza's father and grandfather received from English coloniserS which Mirza qadiani presented to English sarkar as his proof of his and his grandfathers loyalty and told them he declared Jihad haram in support of the English.
Last edited by Pleezing One on 28 May 2008, 14:28, edited 7 times in total.
Pleezing One

Next

Return to Key Topics