Old Tadhkirah vs. the new version

Moderator: admin

Old Tadhkirah vs. the new version

Postby rationalist » 20 Feb 2010, 19:33

In the old version of Tadhkirah (2004 edition) there was an ilham on page 346:

“God almighty has conveyed it to me that every person to whom my call is conveyed and who does not accept me is not a Muslim and is accountable to God for his defult (Letter addressed to Dr. Abdul Hakeem)(April 1906).

In the new version of the Tadhikirah this revelation does not exist!!! It seems that Masroor is at again, he has purposley re-published a new version of this book so that some controversial revelations might be suppressed.

On a side note, MGA had denied ever making this statement.

In Haqiqatul Wahy(1907) p. 178 he writes:

“Dr. Abdul Hakim in his pamphlet MASIH AL-DAJJAL and other writings accuses me of having written that anyone who does not believe in me, even if he has not heard my name or is living in a country beyond the reach of my call, is an unbeliever and shall go to hell. This is a patent fabrication by the Doctor. I have never said so in any book or poster of mine. It is binding on him to produce such writings of mine in which I have said so!”

MGA must have forgot what he wrote in that letter to Dr. Hakeem Khan, a year after writing the letter he totally denied it.

The first edition (of Tadhkirah) was compiled by a committee, headed by Mirza Bashir Ahmad, appointed by Khalifa II and was published in 1935 (see the preface of the current edition).

After the death of MGA his followers must have accidently uncovered the truth. And now Masroor is trying to supress this info.

WE CAN WHAT WE WILL DO–CIRCA 1883
Last edited by rationalist on 21 Feb 2010, 16:17, edited 1 time in total.
"Ahmadiyyat robbed me, didnt educate me properly"
rationalist

Re: Old Tadhkirah vs. the new version

Postby peacelover » 20 Feb 2010, 23:30

@rationalist

you have misquoted the page number for haqiqat-ul wahi. the correct page number is 184. i recall you had said you could not read urdu. have you started learning urdu or were you helped with this translation?

here's a little nuance: mirza kazzab qadiani alleges that dr abdul hakim attributed takfir to him even for a person who did not know his name and lived in a country where his message did not reach. mirza kazzab then rebuts this point.

i thought you declared yourself to be an ex-mirzai. but your way of addressing their second head and his brother with the appellations reserved for muslims comes as a surprise to me.
peacelover

Postby xiaahmad » 21 Feb 2010, 16:50

I think hussain once gave the link to the webpage having all the old versions of tadhikirah and Malfozat etc
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby Fuad » 25 Feb 2010, 18:00

@ br. rationalist

Masha’Allah! this is really an excellent finding. May Allah (SWT) reward you for exposing the true face of Masroor who did not only exchange the words of his Yalaash, but also deleted this important Yalaashi Ilham from the Qadiani “holy book” Tadhkirah.

The Ilham stayed there in the original Tadhkirah and its English Translation for many years till Masroor and his gang decided to delete it in year 2009.

Original Tadhkirah (Urdu Version) – The Ilham is mentioned between the dates 31-Mar-1906 and 3-Apr-1906

Original_Tadhkirah.jpg
Original_Tadhkirah.jpg (121.9 KiB) Viewed 4562 times

English Tadhkirah, Year 2006 - The Ilham is mentioned between the dates 31-Mar-1906 and 3-Apr-1906

English_Tadhkirah_2006.jpg
English_Tadhkirah_2006.jpg (135.69 KiB) Viewed 4562 times

English Tadhkirah, Year 2009 - The Ilham between the dates 31-Mar-1906 and 3-Apr-1906 has been DELETED!

English_Tadhkirah_2009.jpg
English_Tadhkirah_2009.jpg (92.68 KiB) Viewed 4562 times
Fuad

Postby rationalist » 26 Feb 2010, 00:14

I spent two hours looking for that reference....

Masroor had his team of goons totally erase an ilham...
rationalist

Postby xiaahmad » 03 Mar 2010, 17:44

This is another clear proof of their falsehood
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
xiaahmad

Fraud in translation

Postby xiaahmad » 10 Apr 2010, 19:18

In Aik Ghalti ka Izala mirza ghulam said:

that he is not MUSTAKIL NABI

but in its english translation they translated it as NOT INDEPENDENT NABI,
when it should have been non permanent NABI

As we know that there is no such thing as temporary nabi so ahmadi jammat did fraud in translation
xiaahmad

Postby rationalist » 11 Apr 2010, 15:06

XIA....

nice catch...what paragraph are you refferrring to??

I would love to see it...how does the LAM translate that word?
rationalist

Postby xiaahmad » 11 Apr 2010, 17:53

In misconception removed

Pdf 20/36 page 10

This paragraph:

Wherever I have denied being a Prophet or Messenger, it has only been in the sense that I have not
brought an independent law nor am I an independent Prophet. I am a Messenger and Prophet only in the
sense that I have received spiritual grace from the Messengersa whom I follow, and, having received his
name for myself, and through him, I have received knowledge of the unseen from God. But I have not
come with a new law. I have never denied being called a Nabi (Prophet) in this sense.
xiaahmad

Postby rationalist » 11 Apr 2010, 18:27

@xia

oddly enough the LAM have translated this the same:

"Wherever I have denied prophethood and messengership, it is only in the sense that I am not the independent bearer of a shariah, nor am I an independent prophet. "

by Dr. Zahid Aziz [appears with slight modifications by the Webmaster; incorporating the older translation by Sheikh Muhammad Tufail Sahib]

http://www.aaiil.org/text/books/mga/cor ... rror.shtml

This is the only english translation of this booklet in the history of the LAM...
rationalist

Next

Return to Key Topics