John Hugh Smyth-Pigott

Moderator: admin

Re: John Hugh Smyth-Pigott

Postby aqeel » 06 Sep 2010, 12:32

Bismilah hirahman niraheem.

Thank you for your reply Mr. Hussain. It seems like its a tag team but eh.
I guess your hatred for the Promised Messiah (as) has blinded you guys to a point where you are unwilling to admit to the fact that it is possible for Allah Talah to have made Mr. Pigot repent from calling himself Allah Talah.

There is a book on your website called 'Approaching the West' written by Mubasher Ahmad.

The above book is an opinion expressed by Mr.Mubahser Ahmed and NOT A FACT that Mr. Pigot had NOT repented in his own words. I will Repeat for the final time.
Fact: Your research is based on what his followers believed and NOT HIS OWN declaration after the challenge.

I guess you guys get lost in your own fog, which you create by deliberately quoting assumptions as facts and opinions as facts and not actually having any facts.

How are any of these relevant to the issue?

You guys are also the masters of misquotations, Mr. Hussain you have even managed to misquote my reply.
You know very well what I have replied has to be read in totality to be relevant to the issue and not to be quoted out of context. My statements stand as facts on their own and are very relevant to the issue in hand.

I guess Mr. Hussain you have summed up your personality in the last sentence.
Also, in future take care when spelling the name of the Almighty (SWT), it is not 'Alah', it is Allah (SWT).

You care more about how the name of Allah Talah is spelt then actually defending him agaianst a person who is claiming to be Allah Talah.

wasalaaam

kind regards
aqeel
aqeel

Re: John Hugh Smyth-Pigott

Postby xiaahmad » 07 Sep 2010, 22:56

Aqeel its you who is assuming that Pigott REPENTED and trying to quote it as fact
we have given you statements from ur own website and Other Neutral source.

Tell me did Mirza Ghulam say that Pigott has Repented?
or ur just here to give assumptions?
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Previous

Return to Key Topics