Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

The biography of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad compiled by his son the "Qamr ul-Anbiyya" Mirza Bashir Ahmad.

Moderators: admin, Pleezing One

Re: Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:24

qarchives.com/misc/Seeratul_Mahdi_1.pdf
pdf page no. 95 / 296
Narration no. 104

" Narrated to me Molvi Sher Ali sb that mgaq used to say that all my Arabic writngs are kind of revelations in a way because all are written with God's special favour. Said (mgaq) "sometimes I write many words and sentences without knowing their meanings. Then I check in the dictionary after writing them and then I come to know about the meanings. Further, molvi ( sher Ali) said, mgaq used to send transcripts of Arabic books to Khalifa1 and Molvi M Ahsen with a request for corrections where necessary. Khalifa1 used to send these proofs back as is but Molvi Ahsen would work hard and change the word for correction. Molvi Sher Ali narrates that mgaq once said that Molvi Ahsen tries to make correction to the his ability but I see that my choice of word is more appropriate and concise and molvi sahib's are weak. But I sometimes leave his edited words to avoid his causing heart break."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:25

pdf page no. 102 / 296
Narration no. 108

" Narrated to me Qazi Ameer Hussain sb that once I asked mgaq that it is mentioned in Hadith that all prophets grazed kettle (like took occupation of shaperds), have you ever done that? He said yes, once I went out in the fields there I saw a man grazing his goats. He said I am going for some work you look after my goats. That man did not return till evening and I ngrazed goats till he returned."

Excellent...... That man did not know what mgaq did with his grand father's pension...
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:34

pdf page no. 118 / 296
Narration no. 127

This is a long narration that talks about start of Muhammadi Begum episode. I will not translate all due to its length, but will translate some important points:

" Humble one states that Masih Moud's sister was married to Mirza Muhammed Baig. But Mirza M. Baig died early and our aunt (mgaq's sister) had to spend rest of her life as a widow. Our aunt used to get revelations/dreams. Masih Moud's cousins i.e. Mirza Nizam ud Din and Mirza Imam ud Din's sister Umar an Nisa was married to Mirza Muhammed Baig's younger brother Mirza Ahmed Baig who gave birth to Muhammadi Begum. Mirza Nizam ud Din and Mirza Imam ud Din were worst kind of faithless and athiest in nature. Mirza Ahmed Baig was under their influence and was following their footsteps. Those people were always demanding a heavenly sign from mgaq because they were against / disliked Islamic teachings.

There used to be a cousin of mgaq who was lost for a long time and his property was transferred to his wife Imam Bibi. She was sister of Mirza Ahmed Baig. Mirza Ahmed Baig wanted to transfer that property to his son Muhammed baig, brother of Muhammadi bagum. But Imam Bibi could not transfer that propery by law unless mgaq's consent. Therefore, Mirza Ahmed Baig very humbly and respectfully requested mgaq to sign on the tranfer deed. "

- IF YOU READ LETTER WRITTEN BY MIRZA TO AHMED BAIG, MIRZA IS TELLING HIM "I consider you pious and man of faith elder " which is against their story that Ahmed baig and his family was faithless and against Islamic teachings.

Another proof of falsehood of Mirza and his followers. PEOPLE OF HIS ERA AND AREA WOULD NEVER GIVE THEIR DAUGHTERS TO ANYONE SO BAD AS DESCRIBED BY MIRZA BASHIR.

- MIRZA'S OWN SISTER WAS MARRIED INTOTHAT "FAITHLESS AND ATHIEST" FAMILY. She was married to Ahmed Baig's ( Muhammadi's father) elder brother.

- MIRZA'S COUSIN (Nizam and Imam din's sister) WAS MARRIED TO MIRZA AHMED BAIG WHOSE DAUGHTER MIRZA WANTED TO MARRY SO DESPARATELY.

- IF THEY WERE SO BAD, WHY TWO GIRLS OF MIRZA'S FAMILY WERE GIVEN TO THAT FAMILY?

- THEY WERE SO BAD AS DESCRIBED AHMEDIS, WHY A "NABI'S" NIKAH WAS PERFORMED IN THE HEAVENS TO THE GIRL OF THAT FAITHLESS FAMILY?

- WHAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT WAS THAT? ITS A REWARD THAT A NABI MARRYING A FAITHLESS GIRL..IS IT NOT?

- WHEN THEY "REPENTED" THAT REWARD WAS WITHDRAWN....HOW CAN THIS BE JUSTIFIED?

TRUTH IS THAT:

MIRZA TRIED TO BLACKMAIL AHMED BAIG AND WANTED TO MARRY HIS YOUNG GIRL IN EXCHANGE OF SIGNING THE TRANSFER DEED.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:35

pdf page no. 145 / 296
Narration no. 137

"Narrated to me Mian Abdullah Sanwary that mgaq told me on Friday 10'O clock in the month of Zul hijja 1303 that if you are afraid of any person and you fear getting under prssure, you should read sura Yaseen three times after Fajr prayers and write with your finger "YA AZIZ" on the forehead and go in front of that person. InshaAllah he will feel your prssure than you feel his"
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:36

pdf page no. 165 / 296
Narration no. 153

"Narrated to me Chaudhary Hakim Ali that once during the time of mgaq, some of the students of Khalifa1 were suspected of adultry. When mgaq came to know about that, he ordered them to leave Qadian immediately. K1 tried to intervene and said that was only a suspecion and nothing was proven. Mgaq said, I am not applying Islamic law rather when there is such a rumour resulted in a doubt, I think as a matter of precausion, they should leave Qadian but I am not legally accusing them."
Now consider the worst case against his own son Mirza K2, he was accused of adultry, a commission was established by mgaq to investigate, adultry was proven but k2's mother pleaded with ( molvi M Ali etc) to remove charges. But in case of his son, why acted diffferently? Is this how a 'nabi' is supposed to behave?
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:38

pdf page no. 187 / 296
Narration no. 172

" Mian Abdulla Sanwari narrated to me that once there was a mantion of this custom of CHEHLUM (rememberance ceremony of deceased 40th day after death) i.e. distribution of food 40 days after the death. Some non-compliers are strictly against it and say that if food is to be served, it should be served on any other day. Upon this mgaq said, "The wisdom behind feeding the poor after 40 days is that it is the day of departure of deceased's soul. Like we give something to girl when she departs ( for her husbands home). Similarly upon departure of deceased's soul, poor are fed so that soul is rewarded for that. It is like the connection of soul with this world completely breaks after 40 days. ...... (Now the words of Mirza Bashir) mgaq stated the wisdom behind this custom otherwise he was not following any such customs".

Where is the origin of this custom... Quran or Ahadith???? If not, then a "nabi" confirms this custom / Bidaat...... And can you see a typical mulla explanation....
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:39

pdf page no. 196 / 296
Narration no. 179

" Mian Abdulla Sanwari narrated to me that once mgaq went to Jalandhar and stayed there for about a month. Those days, Muhammadi Begum's uncle tried to mediate to arrange the wedding with mgaq but did not succeed. Those were the days when Muhammadi's father Mirza Ahmed Baig was still alive. And Muhammadi was not engaged with Mirza Sultan Muhammed. This uncle of Muhammedi Bagum used to travel between Jalundhar and Hoshyarpur by horse cart ( yakka or tonga) and was expecting a reward from mgaq. BECAUSE THE MATTER OF NIKAH WITH MUHAMMADI WAS MANILY IN THAT PERSON'S HAND, mgaq PROMISED HIM FOR SOME COMPENSATION. Humble one states that person had ill intentions and wanted only to rip mgaq off money because that person and his accomplice later bacame the reason for that girl's wedding with someone else. But I came to know from mother that mgaq took very wise precautionary measures about paying him money. "
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:40

pdf page no. 266 / 296
Narration no. 272

" Mian Abdulla Sanwari narrated to me that once a man from Ambala asked for FATWA that - I had a sisiter who was a prostitute. She earned a lot of money from this profession before she died. I received the inheritence but later Allah tala blessed me and I repented and corrected. (looks like he was part of his sisiter's business) Now what shall I do with that money? mgaq replied that In my opinion in this era, such money (such earnings) can be used for the service of Islam....Then he gave an example that if a mad dog attacks you and if you have nothing to defend you, like a stick or a stone ...only few coins in filth ( najsat--human waste or sh!t ), will he not pick up those coins and hit them to dog. He will stop because these coins are in lying in a drainage line , not at all , So similarly, keeping in view the condition of Islam today, I say that this money can be used for the service to Islam.
Mian Abdulla said that It was the time when todays English coins were not in circulation rather thick ugly coins were in circulation which we call Mansoori Paisas.

Humble one states that in those days, mgaq gave a FATWA to spend money erned through interest for the service to Islam under certain conditions."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:42

pdf page no. 221 / 296
Narration no. 188

" Humble one states that mgaq knew swimming and horse back riding very well and used to tell that once I(mgaq) was going o drown when an old man who was a stranger pulled me out. I never see that men again before and after that incident. Further, he said that once I rode a horse, that got out of contraol. I wanted to stop him but that was bent on michief. Then he ran towards a tree or a wall and collided with that with such force that he smached his head and died instantly. God saved me. "

( God did not stop the horse, killed him :lol: :roll:
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:44

pdf page no. 225 / 296
Narration no. 199

" Narrated to me Mirza Sultan Ahmed through Molvi Rahim Baukh M A that father (mgaq) had a sister who used to get dreams and visions very often, but grandfather had the opinion that she had mental problem. The she saw some dreams that made grandfather change his opinion. Once she saw an old man with white beard in her dreams who gave her a piece of paper as peryapt ( Taweez) with something written on that. When she woke up she had piece of leaf with few verses of Quran written on that.

Then she saw another dream that she was walking in a river upon that she got frightened and screamed water and woke up. Her calf were wet and there were spots of fresh sand. Grandfather said, this has nothing to do with menat fault."

She is sister of mgaq who was married to Muhammadi's uncle (father's brother) who ahmedis love to believe that they were anti-islam, athiest and what not... wonder why they gave mgaq's sister to such a faithless family?
Pleezing One

PreviousNext

Return to Seerat ul-Mahdi