Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

The biography of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad compiled by his son the "Qamr ul-Anbiyya" Mirza Bashir Ahmad.

Moderators: admin, Pleezing One

Re: Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 03:31

qarchives.com/misc/Seeratul_Mahdi_1.pdf
pdf page no. 70 / 296
Narration no. 83

This is a very long narration which talks about what mgaq used to wear and his habits. I will translate part of it.

" Humble one states that - once some one brought a pair of shoes ( gargabi - a kind of shoes) which he wore. But he could not tell right foot from left foot and many a times he would wear shoe in the wrong foot that would give him pain. For his ease, mother marked the right and left shoe but despite that, he would wear them wrong.
He would not like English shirt because it was difficult for him to open / close buttons on the sleeves cuffs. "
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 03:53

pdf page no. 72 / 296
Narration no. 84

" Mother narrated to me that mgaq used to use scent and change clothes on Friday. "
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 03:54

pdf page no. 72 / 296
Narration no. 85

" Mother told me that I have never seen mgaq sitting in aitekaaf. Humble one states that Mian Abdullah Sanwari narrated to me the same too."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 03:58

pdf page no. 77 / 296
Narration no. 91

" Mother told me that when I got married I spent a month at Qadian and then went back to Delhi. During those days mgaq wrote to me that I saw your three young sons in my dream. Mother said that she remembered TWO. But mgaq used to say that he saw three and wrote three. "
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:02

pdf page no. 77/ 296
Narration no. 92

" Mother narrated to me that mgaq used to say that In God's works, there is a hidden secret. About promised son, Allah Tala said that he will turn three to four. All my sons turn three to four one way or the other. So my mother used to say that mgaq declared Mian Basheeruddin K2 as the one who turned three to four, when he counted Mirza Sultan Ahmed and Mirza Fazal Ahmed and deceased Bashir 1.

You (Mirza Bashir M A ) became 4th one by counting all surviving sons and leaving out the deceased one.

Sahreef ( grandfather of masroor) became 4th one by leaving out Sultan Ahmed and Fazal Ahmed, sons from first wife and counted my all sons dead and alive. "

WOW!!!!

In case you are wondering, mgaq had a prophecy that he will have a son who will be Musleh Moud and he will turn three into four....ofcourse that failed again and then came the twists and taweel after the incident as usual.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:05

pdf page no. 96 / 296
Narration no. 105

" Narrated to me Hafiz Roshan Ali that those days when mgaq was writing "aya ardh... QASEEDA" IN IJAZ AHMEDI, upon reading again asked Khalifa 1 that if AYAA is also used for Nida (to call or to get someone’s attention, like yaa, or aye). He said yes and it’s very common. (Mgaq) said it is written in the verse but did not have an idea.

Further, hafiz sb says that mgaq said several times that some words were written by our pen unintentionally (by themselves) and I did not know the meanings. Hafiz Sb says that several times sentences were written by mgaq which were not found in dictionary but were discovered after a great search."

To understand why mgaq could not understand his own writings, the answer is simple HE WAS PLAGAIRISING BLINDLY.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:08

pdf page no. 104 / 296
Narration no. 110

" Narrated to me Mian Abdulla Sanwari AFTRE THE PROPHECY OF PROMISED SON, MGAQ USED TO ASK US FOR PRAYERS THAT MAY GOD GRANT US THAT PROMISED SON SOON. THOSE DAYS Mrs. Mirza was expecting. One day it rained, I went up to courtyard of Masjid and prayed. Because I heard from mgaq that the prayers are answered more if we pray while its raining. Then I thought of going out to Jungle because I also heard from mgaq that prayers in jungle are answered more. Then I ceased those two moments and went to East of Qadian and kept praying in sajda in jungle and in rain for long time. I spent almost the whole day in rain. In the evening or the next day mgaq told me that he received Ilham “Tell them that they have suffered a lot and will have a big reward” I said this Ilham seems to be for me. Mgaq asked how. I told him about the whole incident of my prayers. Mgaq was pleased and said, “It seems so” I was very glad distributed sweets. But I did not understand the real meanings at that time. THEN WHEN ISMAT (mgaq’s daughter) WAS BORN THEN I UNDERSTOOD. THOSE PRAYERS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED BUT I WILL GET THE REWARD."

This is that famous incident where mgaq's very well publicised prophecy did NOT come to pass and a barrage of expalinations followed afterwards.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:12

pdf page no. 104 / 296
Narration no. 111

" Narrated to me Mian Abdulla Sanwari that mgaq had not initiated taking oath of allegiance (bai't) yet, I asked mgaq to take my bai't. mgaq said, the job of a peer is like that of a JONIITOR ( bhangi), he has to wash Mureed's filth one by one and I hate this job. I said, there should be some connection as I come and go back feeling empty. mgaq said , you become my student and read quarn translation from me. then on Eid day, mgaq said to bring sweets for one aana (1/16 of rupee) and formally become a student. Which I brought and which he distributed. Then mgaq used to teach me simple meanings of ONE AYAT every week. And occeasionally little tafseer of an ayat. One day mgaq said, Mian Abdulla, I don't tell you the meanings and facts of quarn because I don't see the power to bear it. "

IF HE WAS A TEACHER OR REVIVER OR NABI, WHY HE DID NOT WRITE A TAFSEER OR EXPLAINATION OF "HIDDEN" QURANIC KNOWLEDGE? Instead, he boasted to have written 50,000 books , booklets and adverts against JEHAD in his booklet " STARA - E- QAISARYA" WHICH HE WROTE IN PRAISE OF QUEEN VICTORIA.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:14

pdf page no. 114 / 296
Narration no. 120

" Narrated to me Molvi Sher Ali sahab that once myself and few other men, that probably included molvi Muhammad Ali sb and khawaja Kamaluddin sb, went to see mgaq inside his house. At that time he gave us melons to eat. Molvi sb said that the melon that he gave me was fat (big ) one. While giving us that melon, he asked us to tell if that was sweet ? Then he said with a smile that FAT MEN ARE HYPOCRITE. Molvi sb said, so that melon turned out to be plain ( not sweet). Molvi saheb smiled while narrating this and said that at that time I used to be slim. "

Then Mirza Bashir tries to proptect his father in these words "It seems that what mgag meant to say that whoever becomes fat due to easy life, becomes a hypocrite"
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Apr 2008, 04:16

pdf page no. 115 / 296
Narration no. 122

" Narrated to me Ch. Ghulam Muhammed B.A. that when I came to Qadian in 1905, I saw mgaq wearing a green turbin. I did not like that and wondered what mgaq had to do with cloured turbin. Then I read in 'Muqaddima Ibn Khaldoon' that Muhammed pbuh used to get more devine inspirations while in green dress."

How they try to make a comparison of mirza gaq who ran away with his grand fathers pension money to the one pbuh who is example for mankind..
Pleezing One

PreviousNext

Return to Seerat ul-Mahdi