Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

The biography of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad compiled by his son the "Qamr ul-Anbiyya" Mirza Bashir Ahmad.

Moderators: admin, Pleezing One

Re: Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:56

qarchives.com/misc/Seeratul_Mahdi_1.pdf
pdf page 6 of 296
Narration no. 1

" My mother told me that once mgaq told her that Allah tala has informed me or siad that it is told by Allah tala that we should read " Subhana Allah Wa b'hamdihi Subhan Allah il Azeem'' more oftern.

Mother says that becaus eof this reason he used to recite it more often. Even when he take turn in bed, he will have thise words on his tongue. Humble one states that when I stated this narration to Molvi Sher Ali, he said that I also witnesses the same. And Molvi sb said that "I NEVER HEARD HIM RECITING "ISTAGHFAR".
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:57

pdf page9 of 296
Narration no. 7

" My mother narrated to me that mgaq told her that I was returning to Qadian from somewhere. When I reached BATALA, I hired a yakka or Tanga (horse cart) for Qadian. In this yakkah a HINDU was also going to sit (like a shared taxi). When I was about to ride, that Hindu hurriedly rode the yakka and sat opposite to Sun and I had to sit in front of sun. MGAQ said, when we left the city, a piece of cloud came between myself and sun and came along all the way. Humble one asked mother if that Hindu said something, ( she said) I remember mgaq saying that Hindu asked for pardon and was very embaressed. Mother said that those were days of summer.

Humble one satets that the same incident is narrated to me by Molvi Sher Ali Sb. He heard this story directly from MGAQ HIMSLEF. The only difference is that molvi sb mentioned AMRITSAR instead of BATALA."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 03:02

pdf page 13 of 296
Narration no. 12

This is a very long narration describing the last moments of mgaq before his death. Lets us look at what Mirza Bashir writes about his father's last moments:

" hz mgaq was perfectly well on the eve of 25 May, 1908. After Isha prayers, when I came back home I saw my father sitting on the bed having dinner with my mother. "

Now I am moving to page 15 where mirza Bashir wanted to confirm the details / eyewitness account from his mom.

"Mother said, mgaq had first loose motion at the time of dinner. But after that we kept pressing his feet for some time. He lay down and slept and I went to sleep too. After sometime, he felt the need to go to toilet and probably once or twice he went to toilet to relieve himself. After that he felt very weak and shook me to wake me up. When I woke up, he was so weak that he lay down on my bed and started pressing his feet. After a while, mgaq asked me to go to sleep. I said no, I will continue pressing. In the meantime he had another loose motion. This time the weakness was so much that he could not go to toilet therefore I made arrangements by the bed and he relieved himself there and then again laid down. I continued pressing his feet. But now, the weakness was too much . After that he had a loose motion and vomit. When he was lying down, he could not hold himself due to weakness and fell on his back. and he hit his head with wooden plank of the bed and condition became very miserable. Upon this I said - O god, what is about to happen- mgaq said, - what I used to say "

Mirza sb was perfectly well hours before his death, suddenly had attacks of lose motions and vomiting coupled with extreem weakness.... is this sign of Cholera??? Yes as confirmed by a great "SAHABI" and father in law of mgaq Mir Nasir Nawab, in another book "hayat-e-Nasir" , the following statement by mgaq is quoted "NAWAB SAHEB, I AM AFFLICTED WITH EPIDEMIC CHOLERA."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 03:10

pdf page 17 of 296
Narration no. 13

"My mother narrated to me that when mgaq was writing the book " Risala al wasiyyat ", once he was having a stroll at yard of Sharief's house ( i.e. my younger brother Mirza Sharief) he said to me" An Englishman once asked Moulvi Mohammed Ali, 'like great people appoint their sucessor, has mgaq appointed his successor or not?' After that he said, what do you think; shall I write or appoint Mehmood ( Basheeruddin khalifa 2)? Mother said, whatever you think is appropriate"
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 03:16

pdf page 22 of 296
Narration no. 20

"My mother narrated to me that mgaq took his first bai't (oath of allegience) at Ludhiana. First day 40 men took bai't and when He came back some women took bai't. First of all Molvi Noordin took bait. Humble one asked WHEN DID YOU TAKE BAI'T? MOTHER SAID, IT IS KNOWN THAT I DELAYED MY BAI'T AND TOOK IT AFTER MANY YERAS. THIS IS WRONG....RATHER I NEVER SEPARATED FROM HIM (mgaq) AND ALWAYS STAYED WITH HIM AND RIGHT FROM THE START, I CONSIDERED MYSELF IN THE BAI'T AND NEVER FELT THE NEED FOR SEPARATE BAIT"

Let us see what Mirza Basheeruddin K2 has said about baait. Here is quote from Mirz Bsheruddin Mehmood K2, from his book "Aiana sadaqat" available online in THE SPLIT pdf page 56.

1) that I propagated the belief that Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was actually a Nabi; (2) the belief that he was 'the Ahmad' spoken of in the prophecy of Jesusas referred to in the Holy Quran in Al-Saff 61:7; and (3) the belief that all those so-called Muslims who have not entered into his Bai‘at formally, wherever they may be, are kuffar and outside the pale of Islam, even though they may not have heard the name of the Promised Messiahas.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 03:23

pdf page 36 of 296
Narration no. 39

"My mother narrated to me that once I heard Mirza Imam Din (cousin of mgaq) loudly talking to someone saying that people are running their shops and making profits - he was referring to mgaq - we should also start some business. Mother used to say that he started the Chura Peeri ".
(Peeri - a cult started by a "holy" man who normally has a following--usually a cult- )
(churas - low caste christians who undertake janitorial jobs in India - Pakistan)
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 03:25

pdf page 39 and 40 of 296
Narration no. 42

"Sheikh Abdur Rehman Masri narrated to me that once mgaq sat in the mosque after Zuhar parayers. Those days, mgaq wrote about Sheikh Saadullah Lughianvi that he will remain issueless. And the son he has is become impotent. i.e. he will have no childern. ( humble one states that Saadullah was a stounch opponent and used to speak ill about mgaq) but mgaq had not publiushed his above statement. At that time, molvi Mohammed Ali said that writing such a statement is against the law. If his son sues you, what will be the prooof that he really is impotent. Initially, mgaq softly kept answering but when molvi mohammed Ali persisted and insisited on his opinion, mgaq's face turned red and he said angrily that when nabi comes out wearing his weapons, does not remove them."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 03:27

pdf page no. 54
Narration no. 55

"Mother narrated to me that once in his last days, mgaq showed his intention to do Hajj before me. So I sent someone else to Hajj in his behalf after his death... "

So Allah Tala did not accept his desire to do Hajj.

pdf page no. 57
Narration no. 60

"Mother narrated to me that when I was a child and probablty was in grade 2, mgaq came out of the toilet, you were jumping up and down on a cot. When he (mgaq) saw you, he smiled and said look what he is doing. Then he said said, let him do M. A.. Humble one states that thius seems to be a senrtence from daily life but if you pay attention, it has 2 3 prophecies in it."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 03:28

pdf page no. 67 / 296
Narration no. 77

"Molvi Noor Din Khalifa 1 narrated to me that once mgaq was traveling. There was still time for train to arrive when we reached the railway station. He, with his wife, started strolling at the platform. On seeing this, Molvi Abdul Karim, who was modest and hot tempered by nature, came to me and said that there are many people and many other strangers are walking around and asked me to request mgaq to ask his wife to sit somewhere separate. Molvi (Noor Din) said, I am not going to ask, you go ask and see. Inevitably, Molvi Abdul Karim went to mgaq and said "huzoor, there are many people around, please let her sit somewhere separate." mgaq said, go away, I don't believe in such a veil (Hijab). Molvi (Noor Din) says that after that Molvi A Karim came to me with his down. I asked, “Molvi sb. Have you got your answer? “
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 03:29

pdf page no. 70 / 296
Narration no. 82

" My told me that mgaq used to wear GHARARA. Then asked him to stop wering them. Then he started wering usual pygamas. Humble one states that Gharara is a pair of pants with very wide bottoms ( something like a skirt). These were very trendy in India but its not as popular now. "

I never heard a man wearing gharara, its funny. Women usually wear gharara.. :)
Pleezing One

PreviousNext

Return to Seerat ul-Mahdi