Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

The biography of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad compiled by his son the "Qamr ul-Anbiyya" Mirza Bashir Ahmad.

Moderators: admin, Pleezing One

Re: Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

Postby Pleezing One » 28 Mar 2008, 00:59

qarchives.com/misc/Seeratul_Mahdi_3.pdf
pdf page 237/316
Narration no. 816

"Dr. Mir M Ismail to me in writing that once during the time of mgaq a man was appointed as baker at public-kitchen. There were many complaints agaisnt him, specially, molve A. karim compalined many times. mgaq said, see the poor guy enters in hell fire twice for every bread (to bake bread -roti-, baker first extends his arm inside the clay oven to stick dough against oven's wall and then second time to pull it out) and works so hard. If you bring me an honest baker, I will sack him today. Upon this request, everyone went silent. Then he said, if a person is really an honest and trustworthy, then God does not keep him in this condition that he has to work such a low job. He gets the livlihood and respect from unseen"
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:31

pdf page 253/316
Narration no. 850

" Mai Kako narrated to me that once Abdul Aziz patwari's wife brought fresh jalabees ( indian sweets ). Hz sb (mgaq) picked one up and put in his mouth. There was a woman from Rawalpindi sitting there, she became concerned and worridly told mgaq, 'sir, these were made by a HINDU' hz sb (mgaq) said, then what? the vegetables that we eat are made by fertilizers and he gave similar examples and satisfied her."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:33

pdf page 170/316
Narration no. 737

"Dr Mir Ismail narrated to me that mgaq said many times that when a man humbly entreats (begs) Allah in intimity, prays Him and worships Him and in this condition if someone comes to know (sees him) that brings more embarressment than what an adultrater feels when cought right in the middle of the 'act', he prefers to get murdered, killed than someone knows about his condition."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:36

pdf page 272/316
Narration no. 889

" Dr Mir Ismail narrated to me that Mian Allah Din Philosopher and after him Molvi Yar Mohammed became addicted to remove clothes from the graves. So much so that philosopher made some money after selling those clothes. They thought that by doing that they were removing bidaat and shirk. When mgaq heard about that, he declared that "najiaz / haram". Then they stopped doing that and gave the MONEY FOR THE PROPOGATION OF ISLAM. "( CHANDA :roll: )
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:38

pdf page 273/316
Narration no. 893

" Qazi Muhammed Yusuf Peshawari narrated to me in writing that there was a time when mgaq used to stand with Molvi A Karim sialkoti in the small room on the west side inside Mubarak Mosque. But when in 1907, the mosque was extended, that room was demolished. THE REASON FOR STANDING INSIDE THAT SMALL ROOM WAS THAT PROBABLY QAZI YAR MUHAMMED USED TO BOTHER mgaq.

Humble one states that qari Yar Muhammad was a very sincere person but he was mentally imbalanced, because of that he used to feel / grope mgaq's body and was a source of pain and discomfort "
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:39

pdf page 274/316
Narration no. 897

"Dr Mir Ismail narrated to me that two Arabic dictionaries were always before mgaq. ( he consulted those dictioneries) SARA was small dictionary and LISAN AL ARAB was big dictionary. He mostly used to consult those two dictionaries only, thoough sometimes he would consult QAMUS. He used to praise LISAN AL ARAB a lot. "
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:41

pdf page 274-275/316
Narration no. 898

" Dr Mir Ismail narrated to me that late molvi A Karim said that once the sweeper / Janitor of the house of mgaq cleaned one part of the house. mgaq was sitting in the other part of the house. He (mgaq) said to her that you did clean the house but you did not remove the filth that ws there in the yard. She said that I have cleaned everything. mgaq came to that part of the house and showed her the filth, and said to Molvi saheb, "I became aware through revealation that she did sweep the house and came without picking the filth. Otherwise I did not know that the filth was lying there ".
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:49

pdf page 299/316
Narration no. 944

" Mian Imam Ud Din sb Sukhewani narrated to me that when author of "Asaa-e-Musa" caught plague, it was brought to hz's (mgaq) knowledge that you (mgaq) wrote in Ihjaz-e-Ahmedi that Molvi M Hussain and author of Asaa-e-Musa will repent. Upon this he (mgaq) said "let them die, their could be a taweel of god's words. At last he died of plague."

Please note that whenever mirza sb was proven a liar, he always gave an excuse that his opponent "secretly repented" therefore he was saved (remember Atham / Muhammadi Begum). In this incident, after having learnt from his previous lies, he declared that his opponent will repent,,,,,,,, but Allah wanted to prove him a liar yet again, that guy did actually die proving mirza a liar.... again. If guy had not died of plague, mgaq would have said that he did rujoo according to my prophecy in Ijaz-e-Ahmedi....
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:50

pdf page 301/316
Narration no. 948

"Dr Mir Ismail narrated to me that I have arrived at this conclusion after observing mgaq's behaviour, that he used to like birth of boys more than girls. In these matters, he did not agree to the opinion of those who said that because boy or girl is God's gift, both are equal."
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 30 Mar 2008, 02:55

qarchives.com/misc/Seeratul_Mahdi_1.pdf
pdf page 20 of 296
Narration no. 19

" My mother narrated to me that mgaq got first attack of dizziness and hysteria few days after the death of Bashir 1 (we had an elder brother who died in 1888). While sleeping he got choked and then condition woresned but that attack was light. Then after some time (few days) he went out saying that I am not feeling well today. Mother said after some time sheikh Hamid Ali ( he was an old sincere servent of mgaq, he is dead now) knocked at the door and asked for a pitcher of hot water. Mother said, I knew that mgaq's condition is worsened, so I asked a maid to ask him (sh hamid) about mgaq's condition. Sh Hamid Ali said its bad. I went inside the mosque and saw mgaq lying. I went near him he said- I m not feeling well. I was praying and saw something black raised in front of me and went up to sky. Then I screamed and fell down and became like fainted. Mother says that after that he started getting these attacks on REGULAR BASIS. This humble one asked what was attack like, she said that his hands and feet got cold, body nerves got shrunk specially neck's and then dizziness started. In that condition, he was unable to support his body. In the beginning, these attacks / seizures were svere but later on there was no such severity and he became used to that.

Humble one asked, did he ever get any problem with his head? Mother said, before he used to get nominal headache attacks. Humble one asked, did he use to lead the prayers, mother said yes, but due to attacks he stopped. Humble one states that was before the claim of being Massiah. "
Pleezing One

PreviousNext

Return to Seerat ul-Mahdi