Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

The biography of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad compiled by his son the "Qamr ul-Anbiyya" Mirza Bashir Ahmad.

Moderators: admin, Pleezing One

Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

Postby Pleezing One » 10 Mar 2008, 18:40

reference is : http://files.qern.org/qarchives/misc/Se ... ahdi_3.pdf
PDF page 127 of 316

[size=150][color=#0000BF]"Dr. Mir M. Ismail narrated to me that promised messiah never performed Hajj, never sat in aitekaaf (People who aitekaaf, in the month of Ramadan or part thereof temporarily move their residence in a corner of the mosque and devote day and night in praying to Allah.), never paid zakat, never kept tasbih, refused to eat meat of Goh (a kind of lizard), never ate (accepted) sadaqa and zakat, only accepted donations and gifts."[/color][/size]
He boasted being the Raees-s-Qadian ( Rich man of qadian or elder of qadian). He did not go to Hajj for wromg reasons again. Read his malfoozat for the lame excuses for not performing hajj.
Pleezing One

Re: Seerat Ul Mahdi - Translations

Postby Pleezing One » 10 Mar 2008, 18:46

http://files.qern.org/qarchives/misc/Se ... ahdi_3.pdf
page pdf 33of 316
Narration no. 505

[size=150][color=#000080]" Usually while naming a new born, he would not use names FATIMA and Saeed( happy). He said about Fatima that even if you see Hazrat Fatima in your dreams, usually it means its sign of sadness and pain, because Hazrat Fatima's spent all her life in misery and pain. And he used to say about Saeed that whoever I found named Saeed was usually the opposite"[/color][/size]
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 10 Mar 2008, 18:49

page pdf 35 of 316
Narration no. 511

[size=150][color=#000080]"My mother, ummal momineen narrated to me that once Mirza Nizam ud Din sb. ( believe he was mgaq's cousin) had very high fever that affected his brain as well. At that time there was no doctor around, relatives of mirza Nizamud Din informed mirza saheb. He immediately went there and did a proper treatment. That treatment was that he slaughtered a hen and tied on his head after which his condition improved. At that time there was a mutual opposition (with Nizamdin family)"[/color][/size]

Is this not superstition and next to shirk?

Above narration not only shows the superstition of mgaq but also gives an insight of Pumjabi culture where cousins are seen as rivals, typical punjabi mindset. Mirza sahab in other places showed his punjabi-ness and mentioned about his cousins in a hateful manner.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 13 Mar 2008, 20:08

ref: http://files.qern.org/qarchives/misc/Se ... ahdi_3.pdf

pdf page 179 of 316

[color=#000080][size=150]"Sheikh Abdul Haq sb s/o Sheikh Abdulla sb resident of wadala nagar, Tehsil Gurdast Pur, narrated to me in writing that this incident is propabaly from that annual Jalsa when Masih Mouood in a speech in the yard of Masjid Aqsa proved himslef to be the Alaxendar (the great)

There was an Iranian old man sitting next khalifa 1 and started talking to him in Persian language. There were people surrounding him listening to him and this humble self also joined them. "[/size][/color]
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 13 Mar 2008, 20:13

Seerat Ul mmwehdi part 3
pdf Page 183 of 316
Narration no. 756

"Sheikh Abdul Haq sb s/o Sheikh Abdulla sb resident of wadala bangar, Tehsil Gurdast Pur, narrated to me in writing this incident that once an Iranian elder came to qadian and stayed for many months, I came again to qadian 3-4 months after his arrival. I saw him in Mubarak Musjid, It was probably Friday. After Friday prayers that Iranian elder requested mgaq to accept his bai't. Huzoor said some other time or still wait some more time, upon this that Iranian elder started talking in loud voice which meant either accpet my bai't or allow me to leave your place. He kept repeating these words in loud voice. At that time, moulvi Muhammaed Ahsan (late) stood up and read this ayat of Surat Hajrat:O ye who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet, and said that it was not befitting a faithful to raise his voice louder than nabi, this is disrespect you should not do this, but that Irani elder did not change his tone. Finally some men calmed him and took him outside the mosque, I don't know if he stayed here or went and his bait was accepted or not. "
Now this is serious, these verses were specifically for Last prophet Muhammed pbuh and not for any imposter. If anyone doubts that these qadianis are worst kind of Munafiqeen, he should read refernce given above.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 13 Mar 2008, 20:15

pdf 73 of 316
Narration no. 593

[size=150][color=#000080]"Hafiz Noor Muhammed Sb narrated to me in writing that It was my habit to bring bread made of raw sugar or sugarcane whenever I visited Qadian to meet hazrat sb (mgaq). Once he said, bring me the saag (I don't know exact translation but its sort of food/dish made of musterd leaves) that makes a delitious dish with meat. I sent that saag from Faizallah Chuk. After that we heard that he got married in Delhi. Upon this myself and my friend Hafiz Nabi bukhsh went to visit him. He gladly received us, I offered Re.1. He said when you will get a baby boy, I will also pay you." [/color][/size]

See the greatness of mgaq.....and he was supposed to be reformer......
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 17 Mar 2008, 17:01

ref. seeratu mehdi vol. 3
pdf page 133 of 316
Narration 686

" Dr Mir M. Ismail narrated to me that hazrat masih maoud always took great care during the time of danger. Therefore, during the time of plague, the main enterance of the house was always guarded to prevent women in dirty clothes to enter the house, (because women used to come to sell ghee etc). Likewise, he disliked houses with wooden beam in the ceilings and used to say that such houses are dangerous. He changed four beams from his own house and replaced them.

Likewise, in 1891, he traveled from from Ludhiana to Delhi by train via Kernal. Because from other route, train had to cross two river bridges on the way and there were few rail accidents happened those days.

In this relation, it is worth mentioning that once a nephew of khalifa 1, who was a drug addict and dangerous fellow, wrote a letter to mgaq and threatened to kill him. He came to Qadian after a few days. When he (mgaq) heard about his arrival he sent instructions to khalifa 1 and stressed that he should be sent away. So moulvi sb paid him some money and sent him away.

Humble one states that during the time of masih, wooden ceiling beam were used and there was a risk of ceiling coming down if the beam broke. But these days iron girders are available which are quite safe."

so he was Alexander the great and a chicken at the same time.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 17 Mar 2008, 17:03

pdf page 140 of 316
Narration 699

This is for those qadianis who deny that Chanda is very important or it's not forced on its followers:

"This humble self states that Hafiz Moinuddin, who died several years ago was a blind man yet very sincere person. He used to press mgaq's feet and sometimes used to sing Punjabi poetry to mgaq. Though he was a poor yet he used to pay chanda regularly"

Even widows are not exampted from paying chanda.
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 17 Mar 2008, 17:09

pdf page 146 of 316
narration 707

This is amazing, how can Mirza saheb be taken seriously? He was only interested in his own praises without any care for Islam and its practices.

"Dr Mir M. Ismail narrated to me that once in summer, Maghrib prayers in Musjid Mubarak were led by Pir Siraj Ul Haq. mgaq was also present in the prayer. In third rakaat after ruku, instead of popular prayers, he read a persian poem of mgaq. The first verse of which is 'Oh God, O solver of my hardship'."
Mirza sahib maintained a criminal silence upon this which his son Mirza Bashir tried to shrug off by saying that Mirza might have talked to pir Sirajul haq in private.......
Pleezing One

Postby Pleezing One » 18 Mar 2008, 03:43

Ref: seera tul Mahdi 3
page pdf 173 of 316
Narration 744

Moulvi M. Ibrahim Baqa puri l narrated to me in writinmg that once Peer of Jhangi wala came to Qadian for the treatment of his brother and wanted to stay with Mirza Nizam Din. But when mgaq came to know about it, he made arrangements for their stay. Hz khalifa 1 had them stay for three days at his house, because of this they had to go to mgaq (like they had to walk or cover some distance)

Once in Musjid Mubarak, one of them asked mgaq what the limit for journey / travel ? Upon this mgaq asked them what is the need for journey? He (peer Jhanigi wala) said I have to visit my mureed. Upon this mgaq said "even if you stay at your place, you will get what is in your luck. Look, I don't go visit them with this intention, Allah tala sends me here everything. If you also don't travel, your both shortages of (earnings and respect) will be over."
Pleezing One

Next

Return to Seerat ul-Mahdi