Suggestions Welcome

Moderator: admin

Suggestions Welcome

Postby shahid » 01 Mar 2008, 00:38

If you have any suggestions for the forum, this is the place.
shahid

Is it sending wrong messag?

Postby Pleezing One » 04 Mar 2008, 18:41

Dear Shahid

I think we don't need to have separate section for Ahmdis and also sor Muslims. We should go for only General an one on one.
The aim should b toinvite more and more peole from Ahmadiya and Muslims side to participate. If we assign a separate place for Ahmedis, in my opinion, it sounds like they are being treated differently. Though you have given separate place for Muslims but remember, Ahmedis belive themselves as Muslims so lets not discourage them by making them feel " discriminated" ?? ( may be its too strong a word... :roll: )
Pleezing One

Re: Suggestions Welcome

Postby shahid » 04 Mar 2008, 19:45

The reason I've set things up this way is for "off-line" types of discussions that are completely unmoderated. I should have made that clear.

It's like a "home base" that people go to, a bit more relaxed and free-form.

I'm not sure if we actually need such separation to begin with. I would rather have fewer forums for less confusion to begin with, so as per your suggestion, I have deleted the forums you mentioned.
shahid

Postby farhan00 » 13 May 2008, 15:44

Popularize this forum!!!
We also need some more Ahmadis to discuss with
"Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests!" - Quran 55:17
farhan00

Postby shahid » 14 May 2008, 23:40

Yes brother, insha'Allah, we will do that. I am doing some housework on the forum and site architecture first, to cope with the demand that insha'Allah will come. Feel free to invite people yourself my brother, and we will slowly, but surely see the purpose of this forum and site being fulfilled insha'Allah- the calling of people to Islam!
shahid

Postby letsthinkfree » 27 May 2008, 11:58

Dear Shahid

You are very quick and efficient and you demonstrated these "Skills" when you deleted my post and reply to Farhan00 ! I am just curious to know, why you deleted my post ?? You seems to me a logical person, so It is strange from you to do such things. May I know why ?
letsthinkfree

Postby admin » 27 May 2008, 12:23

letsthinkfree wrote:Dear Shahid

You are very quick and efficient and you demonstrated these "Skills" when you deleted my post and reply to Farhan00 ! I am just curious to know, why you deleted my post ?? You seems to me a logical person, so It is strange from you to do such things. May I know why ?

Please address your concerns to the admin team, not to individuals please.

We have made our position clear. Ahmedi.org was destroyed by people like you who are here to cast aspersions on Islam. It is an extreme form of "you attack my prophet, I'll attack yours" which was the old method of attack.

We don't have time for off-topic discussions. Stay within the bounds of the forum, no sneaky rubbish and you will be welcome. Step outside the bounds and sorry, but we have work to do - both on the forum and in life. We don't have time for distractions. You will note that I didn't delete all of your posts. Feel free to ask yourself why that post was not deleted and why others were.

No more discussion will be entertained on this subject.
admin
Site Admin

Postby FireX » 09 Jul 2008, 19:07

bro you should allow Youtube videos to be embedded

here are the BBCodes that work (/that i have tested) on phpBB version 5.2.6

BBCode usage
Code: Select all
[youtube]{TEXT}[/youtube]

HTML replacement
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/{TEXT}"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/{TEXT}" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Help line
Youtube (just the thing after youtube.com/watch?v=)

Settings
tick Display on posting page
FireX

Suggestion

Postby ahmad76 » 10 May 2011, 23:46

Brother, please post the leaked documents that show the US and UK populations of the Ahmadiyya.

Please please please. Getting these documents is a coup for Islam! Alhamdulillah!
ahmad76

Postby FindingsIII » 11 May 2011, 20:44

Looooooool!!!!! Can't wait :))))))))))) happy days inshaAllah :)))
I LOVE RAFIQ HAYAT AND RAFIQ HAYAT LOVES ME!
FindingsIII

Next

Return to Suggestions