Moderator: admin

Re: Suggestions Welcome

Postby shahid » 12 May 2011, 00:25

Sorry, not at this time.
shahid

Postby ahmad76 » 13 May 2011, 20:16

shahid wrote:Sorry, not at this time.

What is this in response to? Supporting YouTube in the forums? Or releasing the leaked documents that indicate the population of the Ahmadis in the US and UK?

I would looooove to see those documents!
ahmad76

Postby naeamz » 02 Jun 2011, 22:02

can we make sections like Khatam e Nabuwat PBUH, Death and life of ISA as, Cult Politics, MGAQ life and stories, "Gems" from MGAQ writings that can be further divided into attacks on Allah, Holy Prophet PBUH, ISA as, Other Prophets and so on..?
naeamz

Postby xiaahmad » 03 Jun 2011, 12:13

My suggestion is bit similar but bit different from bro Naeamz
Is it possible that the topic remain in main discussion area but at same time appear in sub category.

I think without main discussion area there will be too many categories and ppl had to do lots of clicking
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby FindingsIII » 05 Jun 2011, 09:51

bro it would be a shame if topics like the one bro naemz just posted 'reference game' dropped off over time, i think a lot of us are lazy and dont bother skimming past say page 2-3 of the main discussion forum. this needs to be kept alive and running, alot like bro xia's work and alot of which rationalist posts too. Can you make his recent post sticky for sometime? or maybe we need a whole new section for theology. i think people like xia, rationalist and now even bro naemz need their own sub sections.. i think it will help people locate things alot easier. i think their posts are often overlooked because jamaat ins and outs often grab the headlines. just a thought??
I LOVE RAFIQ HAYAT AND RAFIQ HAYAT LOVES ME!
FindingsIII

Postby Hussain » 04 Jul 2011, 10:59

Thanks for the suggestions. I pinned the reference game topic to ensure it is read by all. I'll look in to sub-sections if people are calling for it. The only problem is for issues which overlap in to more than one section.

I don't think a topic can stay in the main discussion area and appear in the sub section. I will look in to it though. I'll do a poll and see if people would prefer that...
"The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)
Hussain

Previous

Return to Suggestions