بسم الله الحمد لله و صلاة و سلام على رسول الله و على آله و سلم
And excellent talk on the Fiqh (Islamic legal rulings) of Ramadan by Shaykh Yasir Qadhi.
- Why are there many different days we start Ramadan and have ‘Eid? Is this even a bad thing?
- What breaks your fasting?
- What happens if you start eating early or stop too late?
- What about getting an injection/shot?
- What happens if you accidently eat or drink while fasting?
- People who are excluded from fasting;
- The spirituality of fasting;
- Open Q/A!
How is this related to Ahmadiyya? Simple. To give Ahmadis a glimpse of Islamic scholarship. Enjoy!
(Yes, I realize its a little late. My Bad.)