We just intercepted this email sent to the Khuddam of Ahmadiyya. It makes for interesting reading:
Assalmaoalaikum warahmatullah brothers,
Following Sadr sahib’s instructions to Khuddam this afternoon I have some humble requests to make.
1) I have spoken with Dr. Basharat Nazeer sahib (Jamaat’s Press Secretary) regarding the feedback to C4. Dr Nazeer was suggesting that it should not necessarily be made evident that it is only Ahmadis who are writing feedback of support to C4’s website. So please choose the wording which is sort of neutral yet commending the job done by Darshana Soni (who is under serious distress as a result of an unexpected backlash by the mullahs of KN). Can I humbly request that all Khuddam up and down the country should be encouraged to respond to the call by Sadr sahib as it is our moral duty to show support to Darshna Soni for her excellent work. Our support should greatly outnumber the feedback of criticism from KN and its followers.
Please note that KN already have been asking their followers to write to C4 in opposition to the presenter/programme. Dr Nazeer has promised that he will soon send some sort of guideline regarding the type of language that could be used for the support of the programme.
2) Also Basharat Nazeer sahib with the help of his team is going to email a standard response for any potential interview by any of the radio/TV channels. I am waiting on his guidelines which I will forward to you on their receipt.
3) May I also suggest that with sadr sahib’s permission each region can contact their local radio channels and show willingness for being interviewed regarding the hate campagin. This should be done in an organised manner and the interviewee must be well briefed in light of the guidelines. i have also requested Dr Nazeer to send us clear guidelines for the interview. Dr Nazeer is of the view that if we proactively contact the local radio channels for being interviewed in this regard then chances for success are quite bright.
Time is of the essence in this regard, please act swiftly in light of Sadr sahib’s instructions. May Allah bless and protect our jamaat from all sorts of mischief.
In-Charge Press and Media Committee MKA UK
(Please note in particular the area I have emphasised.)
If you’ve seen the misleading and sensationalist reports, which have caused grave offence to Muslims, and smeared many by association to a leaflet that nobody seems to have seen, then you will be surprised at the content of this email.
1) Dr Nazeer, the Ahmadiyya Press Secretary is suggesting that Ahmadis lie about their identity so that it doesn’t seem that emails in support of Ahmadiyya come only from Ahmadis. Other than this technique being straight out of the Zionist Hasbara playbook, it is also deceptive and proves a coordinated attempt from the top down to subvert the feedback to the press.
2) It mentions that Darshna Soni is under “serious distress”. The only distress that Darshna might be feeling, if at all, since I doubt she is in the habit of telling the Ahmadiyya of her feelings, is that of the gnawing realisation that she’s been had by the Ahmadiyya. Darshna is otherwise a really good journalist and I would expect at some point that she will seek to create a balancing piece. When she does, we will show her just what the Ahmadiyya is really like.
3) The email implicitly criticises KN for a coordinated response. Obviously, KN is entitled to respond. It has broken no laws and there exists no evidence linking KN with any crime. Some serious allegations were made that smear Muslims and it is right that Muslims should object to these smears, instigated as you can see by the media-savvy Ahmadiyya. The interesting point is that there was no coordination as such – the first email that I’m aware of was sent by a Muslim unconnected to KNA.
4) They refer to a “hate campaign” again. The only hate campaign I know of is being conducted by the Ahmadiyya against Muslims, in smearing them by associating them with one leaflet that nobody seems to have seen.
5) Once again, Muslims are smeared as “mullahs” and there is reference to an “unexpected backlash”. We are Muslims and if you smear us, we are entitled to respond to that. We do so openly and decently. In fact, we are within our rights to complain to OfCom about being tarred with the “hate” and “terror” brush again and again and again. Ahmadiyya has now confirmed its place in the Rogues’ Gallery of Islamophobes.
Muslims are open about who they are. Channel 4 should be aware that if they receive pro-Ahmadiyya propaganda from supposedly unaligned sources, that it is likely to be manufactured by the Ahmadiyya. If I was a broadcaster, I would now begin to pay serious attention to the repeated accusations by former members of the Ahmadiyya that it is a cult. Many of us at this web-site speak for Ahmadis who do not have a voice within their community. It is simply shocking that in 21st Century Britain there should exist a community whose members simply don’t have a voice. The rank and file of Ahmadiyya, some of whom are my good friends, do not care much for their leadership, but tribal codes and cult-like antics keep them scared, and trapped.
If anyone saw the BBC piece today, they would have been struck by the simply disgraceful antics of the shirk-master Rafiq Hayat, who shamelessly raised the spectre of “suicide bombing”. This was in stark contrast to the balanced and rational answers given by Akber, who once again was a credit to KN and the Muslims. Ahmadiyya membership should know that broad Muslim support of the awareness activity of KNA is perfectly legitimate. At least we are open about it.
There is a consensus view in the Ummah that Ahmadiyya is not Islam and this was made plain by the MCB in a recent press release. For the last time: Muslims do not condone persecution of the Ahmadiyya, but we are within our rights to define the boundaries of our religion – and we are within our rights to safeguard ourselves against routine deception. The CPS looked at the evidence and decided that there was no case. We Muslims love Britain, we are peace-loving, hard-working and we resent being smeared by the Islamophobes of Ahmadiyya (with media complicity) just as much as we resent the Anjem Choudharys of this world for the damage they are allowed (with media complicity) to inflict on our good name.
The press would do well to look at how Ahmadis treat their own membership, forcing their poorest, oldest and sickest to give 10% of their benefits to an outfit whose Amir seemingly endorses shirk and sexism, whilst foaming about demons that simply don’t exist.
Raising awareness amongst Muslims of the routine deceptions of the Qadianis (note proof of deception above) is not hatred, any more than warning people not to be taken in by Scientology is.